Part 1 - Girls ~ Chapter 3 - Ellie

Hey everyone! We're going to start updating every Friday, so you can always expect a chapter then, but we'll also add a chapter or two whenever we feel like it.

Anyways, on to the story!

After playing our way through Apples to Apples, Twister, and Monopoly, we finally heard Kenric leave. Together we snuck through the halls, poking our head out at every corner to see if he was waiting. Oddly enough, we didn't see any sign of him.

Together we mixed, beat, and whisked until it was ready to go in the oven. The kitchen smelled like heaven, and I was surprised Kenric still hadn't shown up to bug us.

"Beep," went the oven. Willa jumped up, practically threw on some oven mitts, and hurled herself at the oven. I laughed as she took out the cake and set it on the counter. The open oven filled the kitchen with the smell of butter and sugar, which made my dad come running from his office/art room.

"I smell mallowmelt!" my dad said, reaching for the gooey tray.

I swatted his hand away and said,"If you touch that mallowmelt, I will take a piece and smash it in your hair." That got his attention.

"Not the Hair!" He protested and backed away.

"Hi Mr. Foster," Said Willa between giggles.

'How many times have I told you to call me Lord HunkyHair? Honestly Willa." He sighed and Willa laughed again.

"Or we could stop inflating his head a bit and just call him Keefe." Sophie said, coming down the stairs. She was dressed in a light yellow shirt, and black leggings. "I smelled mallowmelt and then heard Keefe say 'Not the Hair' and came to see what was going on."

"Ummm nothing much." I said while Willa guarded the mallowmelt. "I'm still surprised Kenric isn't here, though. He can smell mallowmelt a mile away."

"A boy after my own heart." Keefe said before grabbing another few slices of mallowmelt and heading back up the stairs.

"We'll leave you girls alone to hang out." Sophie told us as she followed him. "Have fun!"

"Thanks Sophie!"

"Thanks Mom!" With that, Willa and I walked back up the stairs to her room. We were in for quite a surprise.