Part 1 - Girls ~ Chapter 6 - Willa

I waited in the pantry with Ellie, both of us holding our breath as we waited for Kenric to arrive. I thought about what she had said back in Kenric's room. I didn't have a crush on Kenric, right? No, of course I didn't! He was annoying, cocky, and my best friend's brother! So not happening.

But my heart was being annoying, thumping against my chest when I thought about him. But no! No no no no no!!! I couldn't have a crush on Kenric! For one thing, Ellie would kill me!!! Kenric and Ellie had never lied to each other, they were that close. Even though they fought a lot and you couldn't really tell that if you don't know them like I do. I didn't know how she'd react to someone dating him, especially her best friend. What if she thought I just used her to get to him?

And for another thing-

"Mallowmelt! Oh, bless the hearts of those poor, naive girls!" Kenric said, waltzing into the kitchen and interrupting my thoughts. Maybe that was a good thing. I shoved all of that crush nonsense out of my head and focused on the revenge to come.

Ellie and I could hardly contain our giggles as Kenric stuffed himself, groaning in delight.

"We'll see how happy he is in the morning when the pink sets in," Ellie smirked.

"And the sparkles!" I added. We waited until he had devoured all of the mallowmelt and gone back up to his room to come out and retreat to Ellie's. There we whispered late into the night by the light of Ellie's moon jars, telling secrets, jokes, and stories. It was safe to say that we knew everything about each other.

Que me (Ginger) not being sure where to end the story and not having Hopie online to tell me what to do! Sooooooo I guess that's it! Sorry for it being so short, things have been a bit crazy.