Chapter Eight (A)

The silver eyebrow bar that glinted when the light caught it in a certain way, Grayson thought was very sexy and her nose ring was a massive turn on, but Grayson had to break the eye contact first and think about something else, anything else and he searched the room looking for something to focus his attention on and settled on the huge windows to the rear of the property. They really are one of the most beautiful features of this whole house allowing the beams of light to flood into the room and bounce from chandelier to chandelier and then track back off the mounted wall mirrors. 

This created a light spectacle of rainbow diamonds that you only saw in high end nightclubs and casinos. The windows also enhanced the beautiful blue ocean view beyond the deck and allowed a decent view of the marquee team hurriedly setting up the tent on the Jenson's private part of the beach. A second team were also in the process of building a large bonfire just off to the right of the view through the window and several chairs and tables were being set up just outside the window on the deck by a third team. Raven was not happy that Grayson was not giving her his undivided attention and had drifted off into his own thoughts. She wanted and expected his undivided attention and this ignorance of her has upset her more than angered her but she really didn't know why this boy was getting so far under her skin and she could feel something pulling her towards him like an invisible rope trying to wrap itself around her and lasso Grayson to her.

"Hey, Shaw are you actually listening to a word I'm fucking saying?" Raven shouted sarcastically waving her hand in front of his face trying to get his attention.

The only thing Grayson was thinking of in that moment was how he would love to fuck that filthy smart mouth of hers and show her really who the boss was and he knew he could make this girl scream his name in a heartbeat and take her body to a new orgasmic plain that she had only ever dreamed existed. She was breath-taking and he couldn't help but stare at her lips and the way they came into a pout when she's waiting for him to respond to her and the way she continuously moistened them with her wet tongue as they kept going dry. He watched the way her lips moved slower when she emphasized a particular word and he loved how oblivious she was to the other members of the house and party preparation staff that were watching this crazy episode unfold before them with amused looks on their faces.

Raven didn't notice anything around her as she was too busy trying to humiliate the new boy and bat off the makeup artist but it would take a lot more than a spoilt rich girl with a chip on her shoulder to embarrass him. Raven saw him firstly as an employee of her father's and in extension an employee of hers but she had no idea that Grayson Shaw was actually from her new werewolf world and related to her father's Beta Lucas Bellows. She thought he must have been a werewolf to be at the party and in his father's inner circle but all she knew about Mr Shaw was that he was a maths graduate and a total genius with numbers. Max had told her that Grayson came straight from a university in Seattle and would be living in the house in the guest room until he found himself a place to live in town.

Grayson was still quite stunned that anyone could get so angry and upset about such trivial things like the colour of a cake and party decorations but she was ever so cute pouting at him wanting Grayson to give into her and accept the scolding she was offering but he was actually enjoying winding this She Devil up but a more appropriate name for her would be 'THE DARK GODDESS' Grayson was mortified when he realised he had said that out loud and that Raven had actually heard him and stopped mid rant and was shaking her head at him with a smile playing on her lips which again were pouting at Grayson. The pink blush that Grayson had in his cheeks had now deepened to a rosy red shade and Raven knew she was getting under his skin and she loved that feeling of power she had over him.

"What did you just call me Shaw?" Raven asked him putting her hands on her hips causing her dressing gown to fall open a little at the front and Grayson couldn't help himself but catch an eyeful of her toned body before she swiftly pulled the white gown back around herself and tightened up the belt whilst smirking at him.