Chapter Thirty

The council of werewolf elders were well aware of Jefferson Beaumont's intentions and his plans to overthrow the Lake Creek Alpha and then move against the council of werewolf elders to take control. Elder Shade had been monitoring Jefferson and his families thoughts for some time now and even though Jefferson tried to block out Shade he didn't have enough power to stop the elder from entering his thoughts. Jefferson was power hungry and hated human beings and felt it was his duty to extinguish the entire human race and allow the werewolf species to rule the world. Once they felt it was time to interject they took action and head straight for Lake Creek. They arrived without any forewarning about an hour ago and stayed shielded within the confines of the forest until the opportunity arose to make their presence known.

Grayson Shaw and Eric Breaker were tracking Raven's scent in the forest but the problem they were faced with was that she had been in the forest several times over the last few days and her scent was everywhere and they couldn't pin down a continuous trail to follow.

"Eric this is useless has Max not found out where Raven is being held?" Grayson asked Breaker as they continued trampling through the dark forest.

"I told you he will mind link me when he has news, stay calm boy and just keep searching" Breaker told him.

Breaker stopped suddenly and grabbed a hold of Grays arm to stop him in his tracks. He had picked up several unfamiliar scents and got the uneasy feeling that they were not friendly werewolves they are about to encounter and Breaker was right as eight pure white werewolves surrounded them and Eric and Grayson dropped down onto their knees. 

The largest werewolf stepped forward and transformed into his naked human form right before there very eyes.

"I am Unus and these are the council of elders" Unus announced and Breaker and Grayson felt compelled to bow their heads in acknowledgement to the arrival of the rulers of their species.

"Please stand" Unus offered as they both got nervously back to their feet and looked at the middle aged man stood before them.

Unus was over five hundred years old but still had a perfectly sculpted body and long silver hair that fell all the way down to his waist. He was taller than Eric and was very calm and composed considering he was standing in front of them completely naked. The seven werewolves surrounding them all transformed into their naked human forms and both Eric and Grayson gulped as they took in the sight of the four men and the three stunningly beautiful women. Grayson couldn't stop his eyes from tracing every curve that the women had on their perfect model like bodies and Breaker tried but failed miserably to not look and blushed at his rudeness. 

Unus cleared his throat and with a grin playing on his lips he got the men's attention back to him as they stood with their mouths gaping open at the naked sites before them.

"Gentleman do you know why we're here?" Unus asked Breaker and Gray who both just shook their heads gormlessly.

"Their lying" Milo spoke from somewhere behind them.

"Now Milo give them a chance to explain before you accuse brother" Unus said and Breaker and Grayson were both nervous.

"Well" Unus prompted.

"Sorry sir I don't know what your referring too" Breaker answered as Gray stepped a little closer to Eric.

"You know the laws I presume Mr Breaker and I presume you know the consequences of the breaking of these laws" Unus asked the pair who both nodded in response.

"Well then I will ask you both again, do you know why we are here?" Unus asked them.

"The fight" Grayson offered and Unus smiled at the boy.

"We see everything, we know everything and everyone in our world and we will do whatever it takes to maintain our peace" Shade announced.

"Yes sir" Gray and Breaker responded.

"So would you like to fill us in on the events happening right now" Unus asked and walked forward towards the pair.

Unus lifted his hands and placed one palm on the side of Breakers head and the second on the side of Grayson's head and closed his eyes. They both could feel an intruder in their mind but suddenly felt oddly calm and gave all their thoughts and memories freely to their elder. Unus removed his hands and turned around walking back towards one of the female werewolves and bent down offering her his lips which she met part way and they connected with a lingering kiss. This was a way for Unus to communicate with his wife Faith and also gave him an excuse to kiss his bride.

"This is what is going to happen and you two are going to help us stay hidden. You Mr Shaw, you want to find your girlfriend and that we can help you with and you Mr Breaker just wants peace for your pack and that we agree with. So if you are in agreement we would like to engage your services and skills to help us end the assault from Mr Beaumont and his pack on Lake Creek" Unus spoke softly but with authority and both Gray and Breaker nodded as the seven elders transformed back into their wolf forms leaving Unus to communicate the plan.