Chapter Eleven (A)

Mrs Cookson left Grayson alone with his thoughts while she went to help Breaker get more Ice. She had told Grayson to stay calm that the last thing they needed now was for his Inner wolf to escape and start ripping up the place but Gray thought to himself that staying calm was easier said than done after stealing the virginity of the Alpha's daughter. Grayson's stressed thoughts were cut short as Raven began to convulse more aggressively this time and thrashed about in the water as Gray tried to grab hold of her arms to stop her from hurting herself. 

He bellowed for Mrs Cookson and Breaker from the bathroom, shouting for their help and they both came running into the bathroom and placed more bags of Ice directly on top of Raven's shaking body and Grayson's shirt had rose up Raven's body revealing way too much flesh for Mrs Cookson's liking and as Breaker averted his eyes Mrs Cookson grabbed a towel from the cupboard and laid it over her like a blanket to keep what was left of her modesty hidden from view. After a few minutes Raven's body began to calm slightly and Gray released his grip on her arms and saw his grip had left marks on her arms but there was nothing he could do about that now and had t keep her from hurting herself. He kept his arms wrapped around her and concentrated on his bracelet she still wore on her wrist and played with it with his fingers. He counted each joined plait to concentrate on something else and he thought that if he let go of Raven at any point Breaker who was hovering behind him would wrench him from the bathtub and throw his arse out on the street. Gray kissed the top of Raven's head as Breaker hit him round the back of his head with a growl telling him not to touch her.

"Eric" Mrs Cookson chastised. "That's not helping the matter at hand" she barked at him.

Breaker shrugged his shoulders at her and strode into the bedroom as Mrs Cookson gave Gray a reassuring smile and took a seat in a chair in the corner of the bathroom. There was no way she was leaving her special girl for one minute no way on this earth. They sat this way for what seemed like hours and Grayson must have nodded off. He had only managed a couple of hours sleep last night as he smiled at the memory of his and Ravens amazing night together. Grayson woke suddenly jumping at the sound of Breaker's booming voice yelling to them that Maxwell Jenson's car had just pulled into the driveway and all three of them were visibly panicked and had to think fast with what they were going to do. Gray had continued to keep Lucas updated on Raven's progress as he raced to his son's side. If Max found Gray and Raven this way with a semi naked boy holding his unconscious overheating half naked daughter in a bath of Ice he would flip out and they knew that Grayson would get the brunt of his anger.

"He will kill me" Gray insisted looking to the other two people in the room for help.

"Good" Breaker flat out stated as Mrs Cookson slapped him around the back of his head.

"Stop it Eric that's not the answer. We need a plan and quick" Mrs Cookson showing that her normal calm demeanour had vanished and was replaced with panic.

They hadn't heard their employer enter the house or heard him climb the stairs and they certainly hadn't heard him enter into Raven's bedroom. Considering they all had enhanced werewolf hearing you would have thought they would have heard him push open the bathroom door but they had not. Mrs Cookson let out a low squeal, more of a screech really and Breaker moved closer to her protecting her as he always did from the furious blood red face of Maxwell Jenson.

Max took in the sight before him and saw Eric standing protectively in front of Evelyn and tears falling from her eyes. Max looked at the bath tub and his daughter covered in bags of ice laid against the chest of his finance manager with a towel covering the pair. Max didn't need an explanation to know what was happening here and walked slowly towards the back of Grayson Shaw and ripped him away from Raven by his hair and dragged him out of the bath, water went everywhere and Raven's head went back under the water. Breaker dived forward and lifted her head up as Evelyn pulled out the bath plug and let the now hot water drain away, Grayson was grabbing at Max's arms trying to get him to let go but Max dragged him across the bathroom floor and out into Ravens bedroom. He launched Gray across the room and he hit the wall hard with the back of his head taking the brunt of the impact.