~Author Note~

I would first like to say thank u for considering reading this fanfic as this is really my first fanfic of an anime character and Isekai(traveling dimension in short). ✨🥺

Things to know

Y/N = your name

F/n = first name

L/n = Last name

F/c = favorite color

H/c = Hair color

H/l = Hair length

E/c = eye color

w/l whatever length, it can be short or long

Even though this a reader and not Oc somethings like food and drink preference is decided but if you want you could change it. Also, the height would be around 5'1

Other than that you decide and I don't own you ^w^

Also, the reader's personality is going to be based on an ENTP for these reasons:I'm an ENTP so it's easier to write,( her profile is in Meet the cast of pt.2 in the end)
Two it fits well for the type of character I want the reader to be in this story.
Three combines well with Saki's and Mob's personality. Saiki is an INTP, and Shigeo being an INFP.

It creates an excellent dynamic for each party.👀
✨✨✨

I also would like to mention is that I would be going back and forward between time events but I'll make it clear about it.
Meaning some events that happen throughout the anime haven't happened and then  also some flashbacks. I'm sorta going based on the animes since I haven't read any of the manga for either show.

Also, I'm not really going to have a physical battle between Saiki and Shigeo because even though they're both psychics/espers pretty similar. We haven't really seen mobs' true strength but currently, in my opinion, Saiki would overpower him by a landslide, and if u know Saiki and his full range of power, intelligence, and abilities you would probably agree with me. Like Saiki said the world is lucky he wants to live an average life😅😂 with coffee jelly.

I'm also adding some additional characters to the cast who are both my Ocs(original characters).

I'm really inspired by Kamisama Kiss and japanese folklore ✨✨

I decided to make this fanfic because ever since I watch The Disastrous Life of Saiki K and then Mob Psycho I00.

I like both views and takes of the similar concept. They're both unique shows and favorites of mines but I'm more attached to Saiki k cause I watched 3 seasons plus the new reawakening season.

Plus I feel Saiki on a spiritual level 😂 lol.

I've noticed there are not many crossovers between these two shows or any xreader here on Wattpad of the two. They each had different plot and ideas than what I'm about to write.

Lastly, *very important* I'm changing the ages since u know how the Japanese have their ages and grades different. I'm basing it similar to the US high school grade and ages. Also, some words are going to have Japanese like Saiki's Yare Yare, since I like it like that then good grief but I'll be mostly English.

This is a Mob x  Saiki x reader, in the beginning I'm focusing on Saiki and then mob and then both. There might be two or three different endings but that may change.
✨✨

If you made it to the end thank you for taking your time to read this 🥺(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Author chan out😉

If you made it to the end thank you for taking your time to read this 🥺(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤Author chan out😉✌️

Follow me @lei_latina49 on instagram
Youtube is Leikitty49

1/24/21

566 words