0/ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

Prologue

0/ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

~~~~

Am I dreaming?

It's empty in this empty white space.

I spread my hands out a bit.

Weird?

I've never had a dream like this...

It feels like I'm in reality and I'm not dreaming.

If that even makes sense.

But, then again who lives in an empty white space.

That usually happens in the movies.

In the distance was a figure behind the blinding lights

Ahh, that light is very blinding.

It seems like it's someone I'm unfamiliar with.

I walk up ahead to get a better look.

Who are you?...

They come a bit forward and began to speak.

''''

"(Reader), I'll always be with you..."

"Still with you, even if you left me."

"I won't stop searching multiple dimensions if it means I'll see you."

"This I promise you..."

"You made me see that others aren't bad and that there's more to life when it's interesting and not ordinary..."

''''
It was a boy around my age with pink hair.

I can't seem  to make out the image of his face since my view seems blurry.

After he said those last few words the male with pink hair vanished into thin smoke.

He reminds me of someone familiar but, that could just be me...

It's not everyday I meet someone with pink hair.

I know some fictional characters with pink hair...

Hmm...
.
.
.

Wait... S-saiki

~~~

After he vanished and I turned around another figure came closer but it was...

-familiar.

Yet different from previously...

The aura was blue with tints of other colors of the rainbow, glistening into a diamond shape.

"My heart isn't the first to be heartbroken and my eyes aren't the first to cry." "I'm not the first to know,

- there's just no way I'm getting over you..."

"(Reader) you give me hope and happiness." "I know I was a fool to sit around and wait for you."

"But-..."

"I want to walk this path with you,"
"Still with you..."

The figure was shown to be another boy, a bit shorter than the previous one.

He had a bowl cut with black hair.

His face was a bit closer and saw a blur but seemed like a smile and tears.

No, wait!

...

S-shig-...

I couldn't finish calling out the boy's name before he was made into thin air.

At this point, I had my hands on my knees from running and reaching out closer.

I guess not even in a dream I can run not much faster than in real life.

^End of 'Dream', ???^

*Insert alarm ringtone*

Third Pov -

The girl had woken up in confusion.

Sweat rolling off her face while she tries to calm her beating heart and the sudden small tears rolling off her cheek.

The two figures in her dream reminded her of two of the fictional characters she's watched.

But, why was it just those two?

The girl pondered.

Sure she has watched and read dozens of times, whether it's fanfics or rewatching episodes of them. -But she has done that with about 50 other characters.

Why was she crying just thinking about them?

What emotional connection does she have with them?

What awaits her...

It felt so real.

Their presence.

~~~

Author note -
Thank you for reading ✨💜 and sorry this was short but the other chapters are longer.

Author note - Thank you for reading ✨💜 and sorry this was short but the other chapters are longer

2/05/21

557 words