12/ ᴛʜᴇ ᴩꜱyᴄʜɪᴄ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴜᴍ

Here's an edit of Jungkook I made the other day~ Also thank u for reading this far🙃️✨

~In Saiki's pov his dialogue/thoughts are in regular~

In Readers, pov Saiki's thoughts are in this font and his 'dialogue/fixed telepathy or with these ''

In Readers, Pov thoughts are in italic

Tsuki is italics and his thoughts will have ~ ~ these

Bold and underline is nobody but the narrator or me the author

~~~

Okay, to the story~

(This time event is when the reader was here in the 4th/5th week)-

Saiki's Pov-

Lately, f/n has been abnormal than usual.

It started yesterday and it's been about over a month since she has come living here.

Just yesterday she took a long time when using the bathroom.

And when she came down to eat breakfast, f/n had a huge slice of cake and then proceed to crave chocolates...

She also has to mention pain all over and been in constant mood swings.

While I had gone off to school,

she normally stays home and usually comes to try to talk to everyone when we return home.

However, yesterday she stayed all day in her room and only came to use the restroom.

Boy, when she did eventually came out...

-It looked like a tornado hit her.

Her hair was all over as if she has been resting all day in her bed.

She was wearing an oversize sweater, with shorts underneath.

You could see dark circles underneath her e/c eyes.

She was walking hunch forwards and strangely.

An aura surrounded her as she lashed out at minor disturbance and then proceed to cry?...

She becomes terrifying whenever sweets are in the vicinity.

....

Today I caught a glimpse of her rolled up in a blanket throbbing in pain as she,

I guess attempt to get up.

To then fail and just cursed out a bunch of words.

I caught her saying that by the power of Salmon & potato soup she would get up and make something.

Did she forget she's still recovering her injuries and is in crutches?

''''

After another two days of this she calmed down a bit but mom looked at the poor depressing girl with pity and worries.

Since I'm generally used to hearing girls in their thoughts complaining once a month.