*22/ ꜱᴇʟꜰ-ᴩʀᴏᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ ᴩꜱyᴄʜɪᴄ*

The first episode of Mob Psycho 100!✨🐥Sorry it took so long till mob and the rest of the gang to show up.😅

Thanks for reading up to this point (′▽'〃)

Narrator Pov-

In a land deserted, no other living life form near.

Colors and the crackle sparks of the sound of electricity.

The sky was dark with visible light of bright-colored spirits.

The earth ground, bare with rocks, crumbling as a force comes to the center.

A dark shadowy figure with bright glowing white eyes.

Wearing a dark black uniform, and surrounded by a red crimson aura.

Sparks breaking further the minerals floated in the air.

.

1

2
.

Giant spiritual monsters charge straight towards the dark shadowy figure.

With a single glance of their bright white glowing eyes, all the monsters were destroyed.

A sorted of multiple colorful aura in varied shapes rid of the former monsters in one sweep.

Then out of the underground rocky surface, a large redworm comes and blasts a blue sphere.

In an instant, there was a large explosion.

Dust covering the view until the figure was flying out, standing on a rock inside a Bubble.

In a flash, the worm monster was then attacked with a bright rainbow glistening aura.

The blast unrooted a dead tree and taking the hard solid rock into pieces.

.
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
.

The figure gets eaten by a blue spirit pig creature to then get abolished by the multiple colored glistening aura.

In the sky, multiple creepy spiritual monsters attack the dark shadowy figure.

Red crackling aura, eyes glowed brighter.

Sparks of yellow and purple aura at a spirit.

The dark figure gets thrown into a large piece of rock.

Now facing their target, the figure moved forward and reaches out the palm of their hand.

The monster in front gets blasted but another with green vines wraps around the dark figure, bringing them closer to their huge sharp teeth.

The dark figure encases its self into a blue bubble as they are now glowing all white.

Their eyes piercing blue.