32/ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ᴇꜱᴩᴇʀ

We've reached over 11k views ✨🐥
Also, I had changed the name of one of my oldest OC for a bigger project/story. Here's a drawing I made of him~ Idk why it turned sideways-

I went to a flea market and got a cooky plushie, a Killua figure, and an acrylic stand of Chongyun 🥺 Along with a squid game bracelet with a figure attached~

Along with a squid game bracelet with a figure attached~

Now back with the story~

Third Pov-

The h/c hair girl and the bowl cut esper had departed from Haruto.

It was a peaceful silence amongst them with occasional remarks from Dimple.

They were heading home until the dark hair esper had gotten a phone call.

It was from his master and Shigeo was going to turn his master down until
y/n chirped in, giving the ok for them to go stop by.

Now they were on the course of walking just a bit over to the building.
.
.
.

"Are you sure l/n-san that you want to go?"

" ...we can go drop your things?-"

"Shigeo, we're almost there right?"

"Yeah-"

"Okay then, we might as well go plus, I want to go meet your master."

The h/c hair girl said with a light hum skipping slightly.

Shigeo only did a small sigh seeing as the h/c hair girl isn't changing her mind any time soon.

However, deep down he was relieved that she wanted to go meet his master.

A few minutes later they made it to the Spirits and Such Consultation Office.

Heading up the stairs, they could hear the voice of a man inside speaking quite enthusiastic.

Shigeo opens the door to see his master talking on the phone trying to convince the person on the other line.

The h/c hair girl saw who she presume was Shigeo's master, recognizing him from the show.

She saw the blond with his iconic grey suit however, she couldn't see his pink tie as he was facing back.

He seemed to lose his customer as they hung up on him. Slamming the phone on the desk with his hand flying up.

All three had flinched upon the blonde's actions.