11/ ꜱᴛᴀɪʀꜱ...

I'm back ↖(^ω^)↗ ( Picture above is what I somewhat imagine reader although you can change it~

✨Things to know✨

Y/N = your name F/n = first name N/n = nickname

B/n = best friend name F/c = favorite color H/c = Hair color

H/c = Hair length E/c = eye color

~In Saiki's pov his dialogue/thoughts are in regular~

In Readers, pov Saiki's thoughts are in this font with () and his 'dialogue/fixed telepathy 

In Readers, Pov thoughts are in italic

Tsuki is italics and his thoughts will have ~ ~ these

Bold and underline is nobody but the narrator or me the author

~~~

Okay, to the story~

Third Pov-

Its been about 3 weeks since the reader has been in the Saiki household.

 Her sprained arm is now healed but her leg still needs at least 3 more weeks to fully heal.

Throughout the first week, she was mostly put on bed rest, and in the second week, she moved a bit in her wheelchair. 

As well as getting a check-up and the doctor said by the third week she can use crutches.

Now on the third-week y/n is moving around the house but still has trouble with getting up the stairs so, she spends mostly downstairs but, when needs assistance she gets help and can go to the second floor. Saiki has now gotten adjusted with y/n and doesn't mind her.

Although, Kusuo realizes a faint aura around her be a bit stronger presence towards the end of the second week.

Nen?~

Do you know bungee gum has both the properties of rubber and gum? :)

While everyone in the household was gone, y/n was training her abilities with Tsuki. 

Although it wasn't any easy training...

She can now use Block Read and Altering to its full extent and at free will.

This sure would come in handy.

With her, Reiki has been building up a bit but, she hasn't been really able to meditate till the third week.

 Also, Tsuki won't awaken much of her telekinesis since it could go out of control and Saiki would find out.

We wouldn't want bent spoons everywhere now do we~

~~~

Reader and Saiki are in his room watching Tv.

Saiki is sitting in a rolling chair with one knee up, while stacks of books are across the floor.

The reader was sitting down watching as well, watching from the bluish-comforter cover bed near the T.V and two feet away from Saiki.

"Saiki, I'm going to go to the restroom real quick and get something to eat."