14/ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀy

Above is an edit of Gavin I did
('・ω・') I haven't updated recently since oof P.E is a nightmare and I been having a lot of lab assignments and social studies projects due.

I'll try to update either Saturday or Sunday ~

~In Saiki's pov his dialogue/thoughts are in regular~

In Readers, pov Saiki's thoughts are in this font and his 'dialogue/fixed telepathy or with these ''

In Readers, Pov thoughts are in italic 

Tsuki is italics and his thoughts will have ~ ~ these

Bold and underline is nobody but the narrator or me the author

~~~

Okay, to the story~

Second Pov-

You have been now staying at the Saiki household for more than a month and nearly six weeks to be exact.

Tomorrow starts your first day in school ever since your break from your school in your dimension.

You haven't mentioned any of your past experiences with school even though you have recalled some memorable moments and some you wished you've long forgotten.

You were sorta ordinary yet interesting, kind, and funny.

Being very spontaneous and quirky.

You had friends and classmates you would often converse with but you would still feel-

lonely...

You could blend in with the background at any given time yet, also be in everyone's eyes with your many ideas and likes.

Everyone knows you and your name yet you sometimes didn't know theirs.

Or weren't so close as you would have thought.

You didn't like the feeling of being alone and wouldn't really share any of your deep emotions.

People just knew you as the girl to come with any problem and helpful.

Who would laugh and was very talkative yet also remain aloof?...

You rarely cried in front of anyone.

That only happened once, since your early childhood.

Only a few among your close group knew the real you and enjoyed your company.

You never craved attention, unlike your younger brother.

-But you also didn't want to be forgotten.

You would always prefer to be friends and close with the 'weird, outcasted, or abnormal', then forced to be someone you weren't to fit in.

''''

Would you being in this world be any different?