36/ ꜰᴜʀᴛɪᴠᴇʟy

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Don't mind my screaming in text I just sometimes hate myself for procrastinating and leaving both deadlines for snailords fan art contest and Watty contest 😭.

I don't know how but this chapter may be long but at the same time a bit more main points to lead to the end bruh I plan this to be more spaced out but that didn't happen -

Don't be surprised to see two or three chapters being uploaded in less than a day.

If u didn't know or guess yes I will be trying to submit this story since it's eligible except for one thing...

.
.
.
It's not completed 😭 😔

If I finish this and add it too the contest I'll be so proud of myself-

Anyway back to the story~

Third Pov-

"Young lady what is the meaning of this?!"

"Oh-crap, um it's not what it looks like..."

"Ahuh , let's go to the principal office, Now.""Young lady what is the meaning of this?!"

.
.
.

The h/c hair girl solemnly walks behind the principal to the office she visited just hours ago...

All three kids and two witnesses came up front but she wanted to interview each person individually.

It was a silent and tense wait.

The h/c hair girl wasn't too bothered however the fact she couldn't go home and got in trouble on her first day didn't sit right with her.

After name and name what seemed like ages, the sound of her name being called was a small wave of a thrill.

' Finally we can get this over with-'

"You may sit down."

'um I sat-'

In closer inspection y/n notice details about the grim office.

She can tell this principal wasn't the type to treat this sorta situation lightly.

Hopefully she would believe her words over the others but she doubt it.

'It's only wishful thinking of the miricle of the principal siding with me.'

' I'm the new kid who got in by suspicious entrance and mysterious records who could be potentially being very violent in their eyes.'

.
.
.

"Now, y/n I want this to be quick and cut short and I saved you for last."

" I want to hear your side of the story and why did you throw and hit Timii? "

' because he's Timii, every Timmie you must either roast his pigeons or knock him down-'

" First, I just want to say I have no idea how this school works nor the laws of this city but I would like to request a warrant."

"Ms. Please cooperate and tell us what happened."

"Either that or we might have to use force or we will punish you automatically if you wish not to tell."