33/ ᴀʀᴄᴀɴᴇ

Have been so busy that I decided to break up chapter 32 just so I have something updated

.

.

.
Uhh, that first sentence I wrote was over two months ago... 🧍‍♀️

Yeah, been on a hiatus with exams and final projects even did all-nighters and new digital art.

I finally got summer break but it's not for long and Genshin Impact got me doing both Archon quest and I got baby Xiao and shed tears in the new event. Along with me going to Momo-con, I've been trying to see when can I come back with consistent updates.

For those who've come back at the note of the update and next chapter thank you since sometimes I feel like I'm guilty of putting this on hold but other times it makes me smile when I see a chapter publish.

Now onto the story~

Second Pov -

You walked out of the office going down the stairs.

From there you met up with Shigeo, you saw how he was holding a bag.

Thinking that must be the supplies mentioned earlier.

You were about to ask him when you heard a voice.

It was faint but you could still hear it in the back of your ear.

You tried to make out what the noise was or what was it saying.

You briefly stopped to a halt, Shigeo noticing until you turned your head to look behind.
Your eyes widen as the voice seemed foreign yet familiar.

As you were beginning to adjust and understand what was being told to you.

The bowl-cut esper brought you back to reality.

You thought for a moment.

Could you have been dreaming?

-but no,

It couldn't be as it was a voice of a woman and a man.

The woman's voice was foreign but the man's voice was familiar.

You recognized it.

.

.

The woman was saying that,

' You may think she is strong-willed but soon she will break, you think you can make it time?'

The voice that seemed to reply to that last question sounded like a man's voice.

' You don't know anything, soon you will regret all these decisions.'

' You're wrong, she'll change everything but in a different way.'

.

.

You couldn't hear the last part as Shigeo brought your attention asking what's wrong.