*13/ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴅᴀy*

This is just a filler on White day, almost a month after the reader had come into Saiki's world. This happen before the last chapter. The second slide is a music that I think suits well with the chapter.

Enjoy(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤~

~In Saiki's pov his dialogue/thoughts are in regular~

In Readers, pov Saiki's thoughts are in this font and his 'dialogue/fixed telepathy is in this ғonт or with these ''

In readers Pov it's in italic

In Readers, Pov thoughts are in italic and underline

Tsuki is italics and his thoughts will have ~ ~ these

Bold and underline is nobody but the narrator or me the author

~~~

Reader's Pov-

Tomorrow is the 14th of March, White day.

I'm not going to really receive anything since that day was when I got in that accident.

"Hey, goldfish!"

Now thinking of it I was the one receiving Valentine's two days later and I didn't give anyone anything...

I'm curious if any guys are going to give back gifts to the girls they received gifts from last month?

"Stop spacing out or you're going to run into that wall!"

Huh?

*Thud*

Oof.

"Well, I try to warn you."

"Speaking of which,"

"What was in your mind making you space out?"

Tomorrow is White day.

"White day?"

It's the day when a man who received chocolates on Valentine's Day gives back a gift of sweets to the person that gave them to him.

"But this is only mostly common in Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan right?"

Mostly yeah in some countries like Pakistan is banned.

And in the west, it's mostly just Valentine's day.

When both parties exchange and receive from anyone.

"So I'm guessing you are seeing that you won't really receive anything."

"Seeing as your accident was on that day and you came into this dimension."

I know T-T, me a forever single pringle...

Well, I guess if you count the virtual chocolates I gave to Gavin in the app...