37/ ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ

At this rate I had to sorta change the ending to make end faster but still have similar outcome.

Very tempting to just publish 200 words of the description of the final chapters 😂🥲 but no I'll do it right

Back to the story~✨

Second Pov-
You were taken to an unknown location still semi- conscious.

The men that carried you in accidentally hit your foot on a box that was stacked up in the way.

The rush of the heavy box making contact with your foot had pain flow and you quickly began to awaken fully.

Trying to think of a strategy to escape or where you are at.

You heard some footsteps coming from a hallway casted in the shadows.

With a feminine voice and heels being heard.

Walking towards the group of men out of the shadow was a women with glasses and lab coat.

You were puzzled as to why she took off her glasses and grab the stripped tie of one of the men who had captured you.

The raised voice of the lady intimidated everyone even slightly you since you wouldn't expect that demeanor.

~~~~~~

Third Pov- 

"Who gave you orders to turn off one of the main power sources?"

"No, one ma'am."

"Is that so..."

"Then why are the source for the storage room B4 all power down."

"Are most valuable specimens and viles are in that storage lab room."

" Yet you didn't even report the system off and went ahead to go escape with another task."

" I want you to tell that wicked snake to stop trying to set things back and have people like you sabotaging my research. "

.

.

.

The man with the striped tie left with his tail behind his legs and scurry off to the direction she had came from. 

After her quick remark of being force to work with insane and idiotic entities. 

The women turn her head towards your direction noticing you were awake.

" Is this what that lunatic been obsessing over than his prior work and assignments."

"-And he had the nerve to say I get off task."

"hmph."

She took one glance and stormed off the sound of her heels hitting the cool marble floor echoed throughout the building. 

I was taken to the opposite place where she went and came now guessing I'm going to meet the person or snake she was referring to.