41/ ᴍy ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀᴡᴀɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪꜱʜ

Just typing this while on my bus back from school field trip ✨🧍.
I have SAT and AP exams like 3 days apart also...🗿

Anyways onto this awaited ending I've been putting off for the longest...
(It's been 2 months ;-;) editor me it's Sept bruh-

~Onto the story✨

*Near Claw's Organization building*

With the day setting and the clouds turning a darker shade of grey... An eerie presence starts sinking in as the night starts turning cool while the group heads towards the large building not far from their distance.

A few conversations here and there amongst the group but a particular psychic has been meaning to talk to a certain someone...

With the chirping of the cicadas dimming down as the night moonlight begins to shine on. A quietness can be heard with the slight gust of wind breezing through the tall trees.

The h/c girl was walking the furthest back of the group, thoughts clouding and occupying her mind.

That is until a certain bowl-cut esper came towards her.

Trying to not startled her he gently speak motioning a quick hello.

"You seem to have a lot on your mind...?"

"Ah, yeah-no I'm just thinking to myself."

"Hmm..."

"Can I tell you something Shigeo?"

"Yeah sure?"
"Umm, I hope it's not to serious or I've done something wrong-"

"No,no....It's not you-... it's "
"I'm just worried incase let's say I don't make it, or something prevents me from seeing the others-"

"-That's not going to happen y/n."

"Huh...?"
"What do you mean?..."

"I'll be there to protect you y/n and make sure no major harm comes your way."

"I appreciate the thought and you wanting to protecting me but if the unimaginable does happen please don't loose control and keep going."

"If it takes forgetting me to move on then move on and don't let anything hinder your promising future Shigeo..."

"I couldn't do that-"
"I don't understand...?

"I wouldn't want to making you remember me and bring sadness towards you putting your emotions on edge."

"So forget me, forget I don't exist or that we never met...if it comes to that."

"No, y/n I could never do that- I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I forgot you."

"I can't lose you again- we've only just reunited not so long ago?!"

"Why?..why would you want me to forget..."

"I can't be responsible for you losing control!..."

"Losing control...?"

"Yes, I don't want to hurt you emotionally again if can help it."