27/ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ 'ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ'

(Mob look so cute with his smoothie and dimple drinking a grape🥺)

Long chapter your in-store for💜👍🧍

I'm finally back from my vacation that was very interesting and probably is great enough for a story altogether.😂

I took a lil break and I'm not pushing myself so I'll do a flashback of when reader was in the Saiki household.

Btw, this was supposed to be out a while ago but my updating schedule is off rn but I'll try to stay consistent.
💜😄✨🐥

It's Nagisa and duckawa's birthday as of typing this upper author note 🧍💜.

I'm back but I thought I wrote some of this but turned out that was just a daydream I did-😅🧍😃

Thank you for reading 🥺😊💜💞

Onto the Story- ✨😌

(Recommend listening to ending scene by. Jeon Jungkook)

Arriving at the hotel, the h/c girl was able to book a room for the night with the few available spots left open.

The receptionist glanced at the h/c hair girl seeing as she was alone and seemed quite young

Seemingly outside far from these parts of town.

The girl was given her room key card and headed towards the elevator as walking up the stairs may take a while since she's on the third floor.

The hotel lobby was decent and the elevator did work.

With a push of a button for the level.

The h/c hair girl sighed lightly now thinking slightly how long will she be able to afford to stay in a hotel with the money Sho lend her.

The young man from the store was kind enough to let her have a free meal and get a discount if she comes by regularly.

He also told her directly to an affordable yet ok hotel.

Although, the neighborhood is a bit on the not-so-safe side.

Especially, for someone not familiar with the area of staying alone.

A girl at the age of sixteen, wandering the streets at night surely far from home.

However, it was a better decision than staying in the alleyway.

Again, but that time was only two hours and it was still daytime and a quiet neighborhood.

Time has gone by but it felt longer than usual.

Lost in thought, the sound of the elevator 'ding' brought her back as she exits.

Walking down, it was quiet and dark with every few lights giving luminance to the halls.

After searching each number she found her room near the end of the hall on the left.

There was an emergency exit and vending machine on the right side area that she noted.

Grabbing the key card from her pocket and inserting it into the slot she heard a click as she turned the door handle.

The room was small but had enough room for one person.