1/ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀɴ ᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀy ᴅᴀy

Above is an edit I made of Saiki ~ Onto the story ^w^ ( Turn up on the volume for the saiki edit)

(btw I don't own the song or Kaidō so credits to the owners. )

Third Pov -

In a small but average room, a clothing rack, clothes of the mid-winter season displayed along with jackets.

Off to the corner of the entrance was a bookshelf filled with books, a desk near the closet with a white and grey square grid pattern curtain.

Near the clothing, rack was a white dresser, on top of a tank with two turtles. Along with a 4 cube organizer with the girl's headphones and decor.

Lastly, there was a twin size bed with multiple soft fleece blankets.

It may seem like a normal teenager room but, this wasn't your supposedly average high schooler.

✨✨✨

Posters and pictures of varied anime/fictional characters, K-pop Idols(or favorite band/group), and some of the readers were on the f/c walls.

With A corkboard with flashing lights and images of the readers, favorite characters were with keychains hanged below.

The bookshelf contained manga volumes of her favorite anime/series.

Along with an acrylic figures, regular anime figurines, and sketchbooks.

Meanwhile, the desk was semi-organized with a printer and office supplies, and two organizers of stationary.

A picture frame of (anime/any fandom poster 4x6) ^mines of Haikyu!!^, with a vase of false White Chrysanthemum bush, a desk lamp, and the most outstanding a 3d night lamp of (an anime character/or any fictional character.)
^mines Killua uwu^

Above the bed on the wall lies a 12x6 inch frame with a poster of Kusuo Saiki.

On the bed are two ( anime/from other fandom character plushies) ^I have a Todoroki & Bakugou from BNHA^ and an anime plush pillow. ^I own a kitty-todoroki^

On the twin size bed is a girl with
e/c(your eye color), h/c(your hair color),and h/l(your hair length).

On her phone internally screaming Judgement knights of Thunder ⚡ on the top of her lungs.

(the lyrics mention Below)

Judgement Knights of
Judgement Knights of Thunder (x2)
Legendary Hero
Judgement Knights of Thunder!
(Judgement) (x2)

Struck by lightning, his awakening instinct
Shakes this world
The MAGIC SPELL the prophet casts
Opens the door of miracles now!

(Judgement Knights of Thunder)
It's Jet Black Wing wow!
(Judgement Knights of Thunder)
Legendary hero carrying a cross
Judgement Knights of Thunder
(Judgement) (x2)