24/ ᴩᴀʀᴋ

I tried the 3d zoom effect after my bestie had help explain and with the guidance of the internet.

Thanks for reading 💜✨

Sorry I've been sorta absent as I took a mini-break to get inspired and to catch up with all my other stuff. Also, Wattpad has been acting up for me-

Most of the format of how I've been writing this story is similar just a few adjustments since different dimensions and characters.

Y/n pov in italic is the same.
The narrator's point of view is basically me the author-

Now onto the story~

Narrator's Pov-

It was now the next day, the h/c hair girl was wakened from her slumber when she felt some sudden movement and noise.

She opens her eyes, showing her e/c hue.

She then met with a pair of blue eyes for a split second until they were covered by the orange head's hands.

He then threw a blanket nearby on top of him, acting as if he didn't just see the h/c hair girl.

Obviously, y/n wasn't that clueless and knows he's fully awake.

She takes the cover off him.

Sho, pretending to be asleep while doing soft snores.

The h/l, h/c hair had jumped off the edge of the bed.

Walked around towards the side Sho was laying on and then got really close to him.
.
.
.

She whispered something softly into his ear and backed away.

"I'm up!"

The orange head had jolted up and got out of bed.

The h/c hair girl only smiled as she said good morning, she walked towards the kitchen.

There was no way, the carrot head could stay asleep while the h/c hair girl was awake, not on her watch.

However, if it was reversed, the h/c hair girl would still be asleep.

There were only a few ways to wake her up when she was in deep slumber.

One of them was the smell or what she recalls the calling of fried chicken...
.
.
.
Oh yeah, or if she's informed an animal she likes is outside, then she will jump out of bed and dash out to see it.

Her priorities are strange all right.

Sho has no idea...

Generally, she's not a morning person so he should be fine till then.

The two had decided to both help with the cooking.

Sho made the egg omelet and turn the rice cooker warm for the rice.

Meanwhile, the h/c hair girl made some quick miso soup with tofu.

Adding a dash of salt, and remaining ingredients to the dish, steam now flowing above in the air.

Along with a side of vegetables and a can of mackerel(fish) she found in Sho's cabinet.

She learned while staying in different environments that the Japanese really love their fish in the morning.