34/ ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ

This first part of the draft was actually in my head for two days prior but just didn't have time to write it out.

I cooked some Soba noodles and plan on cooking some other dishes. RIP my sleep schedule having 4 otome games, 2 visional novel-style games, Genshin Impact, and now Ensemble Stars!! Music -

Along with procrastination on my digital drawing and canvas painting commission-

Now onto the story~✨

Reader's Pov-

"Ritsu?!"

" I have some questions that needs answering."

~~~

I got careless and forgot that he was coming home soon.

Curse me - always jinxing my own well-being.

His glare is giving me a murderous aura and this is Before his espers powers.

Think brain.

How can I get out of his grip and avoid his integrations?

"ah, Ritsu could you like loosen a bit and not kill me..."

"-and aren't you being a little too close?"

" If you want to assert your dominance you're going to have to do the full cicada block."

~~~

Third Pov-

The spikey ravenette was caught off guard when the h/c hair girl looked over his arm that blocked her escape.

He didn't realize how much distance was between them.

His emotions took over and in an instant, he had the h/c girl pinned to the wall.

Him lowering his head to stare her dead in the eye made them only inches apart.

He tried to ignore the h/c girl in front of his antics and only focusing on fishing out the information he wanted.

Y/n seeing nothing she tried saying wouldn't shake him up she had a thought.

'Desperate times for desperate measures.'

She cast her gaze down before looking at Ritsu.

.

.

.

Next, thing the spikey ravenette felt a soft warm sensation on his right cheeks leaving him stunt.

The h/c girl did not waste the opportunity to make her great getaway by going underneath and sprinting down the stairs, careful not to trip and fall flat on her face.

Ritsu was puzzled and took him a while to register that the h/c hair girl was gone and heading downstairs.

Clicking his tongue he was now determined to stop her until she answered him.

~~~

Reader's Pov-

Dashi run, run legs!