Birthday Special- Reader edition

Hey guys it's been awhile since I last updated- (mob fanart)

I want to say first is thank you for reading this story and for this book for getting over 8.25k reads✨🥺💜

Reading your comments and seeing people actually read this makes me smile and continue writing so thank you. 🥰

Well since today (as in 23rd) is my birthday and I remember reader here birthday is on the 24th so here's a bonus chapter ✨🥳🎉

Am typing this while I wait for new update version of Genshin to finish-

Also this chapter you may notice is not connected to the storyline of "Still with you~"

Third Pov-

It was going towards the middle of the night before a familiar h/c hair figure walked back into her room to sit down at her desk.

Her pearl blue phone near by as she doesn't bother to check the time and open a certain app.

" I should be getting my coins from Jobs."

That was when the title screen had switch to a video sequence.

Then appear some of her favorite fictional characters on the screen wishing her happy birthday.

That was when she realized it was already twelve.

It's now her birthday and the characters on her mobile phone were the first to congratulate her.

She stayed up playing and losing track of time.

By the time she was tired and done editing she glance at the clock.

It was already pass three in the morning.

She goes to bed knowing she'll have to wake up in a few hours.

~~~~~~~

Basically this 🥳😂🤭

~'~'~'~''~

The girl was in deep slumber unaware of the events that are about to occur in a few hours.

Prior few days, there was a plan to make y/n's birthday special.

However, a certain psychics/males were too stubborn to let one of the other hog y/n the entire day nor could gone without spending time with her.

Among their dispute a certain goddess name Mei had brought a solution.

Each one will have their time with y/n until the end everyone will congratulate her.

Someone overheard about the planning and thought of their own way to fit themselves into that schedule...

The next morning, the h/c girl had woken up drowsy with the light from the windows shining through.