19/ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴄᴏɴꜰʀᴏɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Thank you for reading and I know the last chapter was really long... this one is too so get comfy and enjoy this chapter.☺️🙃✨

Edit above is of our favorite otaku leviathan and idol Kiro for their birthdays but this is probably going to come out a lot later lol. 😅

~In Saiki's pov his dialogue/thoughts are in regular~

In Readers, pov Saiki's thoughts are in this font and his 'dialogue/fixed telepathy is in this ғonт or with these ''

In readers Pov it's in italic

In Readers, Pov thoughts are in italic and underline

Tsuki is italics and his thoughts will have ~ ~ these

Bold and underline is nobody but the narrator or me the author

~~~

Now onto the story ~

Third Pov-

"What's our next class?"

Students from the classroom began to question each other.

"Time for home Economics, I heard we're making crepes."

Saiki and y/n are in similar thoughts in which they don't hate school and think it's just boring.

Saiki gets up from his desk, changed into a green apron with a matching bandana to move away from his hair.

In his inner thoughts thinking that's his cue.

Chef Saiki.

Time skip to the home ec class, students all wearing aprons and bandanas.

"Alright kids, listen up!"

"Today we will be making crepes!"

'Why are you here?'

Saiki thought as the gym teacher, Matsuzaki is in an adorable bear and cute bunny theme cooking attire.

"I don't know how to cook but I printed the recipe so we should be fine."

"Let's get cooking!"

'''

Saiki actually really likes crepes and the possible combinations with sweets.

The h/c hair girl hasn't made any before but she does enjoy baking and sweets.

In each station, there are groups of three.
Ingredients laid out are egg cartons, milk, sugar flour, and steel bowls.

Along with utensils for baking.

'So since I really like crepes I won't be phony in on the assignment.'

'-but the real problem is my two teammates.'

Saiki had thought in relief, Nendo wasn't in his group. He had Hairo and Kaidō in his group.