15/ ʙᴜᴅᴅy

Here's the shoto version of the merry-go-round from Howl's Moving castle~

This is also part 2 of the last chapter since I thought to split it up.

~In Saiki's pov his dialogue/thoughts are in regular~

In Readers, pov Saiki's thoughts are in this font and his 'dialogue/fixed telepathy or with these ''

In Readers, Pov thoughts are in italic 

Tsuki is italics and his thoughts will have ~ ~ these

Bold and underline is nobody but the narrator or me the author

~~~

Okay, to the story~

Reader's Pov- 

"Wait, Saiki???"

'Watch where you're always going.'

'Wouldn't want to get hurt again.'

~~~

When did he appear behind me?

Was he standing there the whole time?

Well, I guess I should thank him but, I guess it's sorta my fault for not looking at where I'm walking.

"Thank's Saiki"

~~~

Third Pov-

The h/c girl had walked back into class while Saiki walked forward until Toritsuka comes up to Saiki for questioning.

"Saiki, you know y/n?"

'What do you think, were in the same class'

He gave the purple-headed medium a knowing look with a hint of irritation. 

"I know that, but generally you don't hang around people."

"wait...Is she a psychic too?!"

'Keep your voice down, and not from what I could tell.'

Saiki then went back to his classroom as lunch period is going to be ending soon. 

Also, he doesn't want to be seen with the medium any longer considering he's not in his class. This would lead to further suspicion as to why they have connection ties in Saiki's case. 

~~~

Around this time y/n was sitting at her desk when someone unexpectedly came up to her. 

She turns around to the sound of their voice.

 "Hey, new girl! I'm Riki Nendo."

The h/c girl stared up a bit surprised at the sudden introduction of the boy in front of her.

He had an odd eye-striking appearance.

 Anyone normal would be either terrified or disgusted. 

However, y/n wasn't like that. She was used to the oddballs, but she would be lying that he didn't startle her.