21/ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ?

How are you lovely readers doing btw?

Thanks for reading up to this point (′▽'〃)

This is going to be ahh, interesting chapter, but yeah who knows what I titled this chapter*to future me. XD)

~In Saiki's pov his dialogue/thoughts are in regular~

In Readers, pov Saiki's thoughts are in this font and his 'dialogue/fixed telepathy is in this ғonт or with these ''

In readers Pov it's in italic

In Readers, Pov thoughts are in italic

Tsuki is italics and his thoughts will have ~ ~ these

Bold and underline is nobody but the narrator or me the author

~~~

Now onto the story ~✨('・ω・')

Third Pov-

Kusuo had come and met up with both Tsuki and Aren.

"Hey, Saiki."

'You said you saw her.'

"Yeah just about 25 minutes ago, I'm not sure where she's going but I might have an idea where."

Saiki doesn't even so much as glances at Tsuki.
He is solely focusing on finding the h/l,
h/c hair girl.

His mind won't rest at ease until he sees her safe and okay.

To this point, all three of the males think y/n was kidnapped and just accidentally got lost in the wrong part of town.

I mean it wouldn't sound too unrealistic-

Aren leads the way to where he thinks is the area where y/n might be captive at.

Saiki is using his clairvoyance to locate
f/n but can't seem to find anything of her presence.

Tsuki, silently tch with his teeth as he is blaming himself for leaving y/n and Mei alone unattended.

He was supposed to protect her with his life.

Not only was he disappointing others but also himself.

Only once has ever felt this way and it has been a long time since.

"We are getting near the old building that some higher-level gangs won't even dare go into unless forced."

"It's also the only place that hasn't been claimed."

"I don't really see a reason why someone from a normal gang would kidnap y/n around the area she was last seen at."

"It's a secluded area, hardly anyone knows where it's at unless you're a local and in the top gangs for a generation."

Aren goes in the direction of the possible location she may be at.

Tsuki is using his senses to pick up any abnormal activity, that may or may not have gotten the h/c hair girl.

He is a werewolf yokai after all,

With that he could pick up the senses of low-level kitsune(fox yokai/demon) or white- snake.