26/ ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴇᴅ

Me editing this draft before I lose signal and ability to actually work on this chapter

Me editing this draft before I lose signal and ability to actually work on this chapter.😃

If you see this draft having multiple dates it's probably because I'm using a document and then putting it on here-if not then u know why-

Anyways,🧍✨🐥😌

This story now has a trailer 🐥🙌✨💜😭🤭😖☺️😩
(lmao my reaction in emojis 😂)

Now onto the Story-✨💜

Y/n had the mere courage and good idea to talk to the stranger-

"Sorry about that, but you drink that brand of milk too?"

~~~

Indeed it was an odd question to ask a stranger but given the situation, it couldn't be helped.

The stranger was surprised at the sudden question and had to recompose.

It took the h/c hair girl a moment to register where has she seen this face.

That's when it hit her,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

this was the same person she caught a glimpse at during her search for a job.

😃☺️(I know I just did y'all dirty-🤣)

She accidentally bumped into them by not watching her step.

She was going to apologize but suddenly someone called her name for the job application interview.

The h/c hair girl saw him walking, just passing by with an older-looking man in a grey suit and pink tie.

The latter being taller than average and seeming older still fairly good looking.

She never got a real chance to see them properly but she did recognize the uniform and haircut.

.

.

.

While, the h/c hair was caught up in her thoughts the dark raven head was in deep thought as well.

Wondering why suddenly he feels as he has seen her before.

Looking at her hair color and length to even down to the similar clothes, she seemed like the girl from his dream or somewhat nightmare nights before.