Seven minutes in heaven

(Third person)

Y/n felt around the bag, she felt many interesting things. "I deadass swear If theres a lightsaber and it ignites in here I am going to pass away" the crowd laughed.

She then felt something that pricked her, "Ouch!"

She furrowed her eyebrows, finding the object again.

She could tell it was small from the feel.. y/n pulled it out, it was a toothpick and her eyes widened.

The crowd whooped crosshairs name.

He looked up from the dark corner of the room. "I don't think so, I don't play little children's games" he waved his hand in annoyance.

Everyone complained. "Cross if you go in I'll give you 300 credits" Cody told him and cross lifted his head again interested.

"Fine..." he grumbled and walked into the other room with y/n.

They stepped into the closet and Cody locked it and left.

"I already hate this, it's so uncomfortable" he tussled around angrily, attempting to get comfortable.

"Get over it, just stand or sit for 7 minutes then your fine. Plus, your getting 300 credits you baby" she giggled.

"I kinda hoped I would get something though" she whispered.

"What was that love?" He said gently.

"Nothing?" She said back, hoping he didn't hear her.

"Hope you would get something too I hear?"

He took a step towards her.

"Now what would that be?"

He took another step.

"A game about..."

another step,

"touching in the dark?" He growled, their faces only inches from each other. Y/n's breath hitched

"Childish" she felt his toothpick hit her arm.

"I'm getting my credits and leaving in a few minutes" he moved away from her and leaned against the wall.

She sat there confused, she actually thought something was about to happen.

"Cross that was a dick move" she said genuinely hurt by his actions.

He only stayed dead silent.

She sighed and sat down. She tried to keep herself from crying, he did kind of break her spirits a little bit.

She sniffled.

"Are- Are you crying?" He said carefully.

"I'm fine, just a few more minutes Cross then we'll be out of here..." she rubbed her face, her voice felt drained of happiness.

"y/n- I didn't..." he stopped.

Then she felt him sit down in front of her.

He reached over and hugged her.

She was shocked and didn't know how to react.

She slowly melted and hugged back. He reached down and grabbed her legs, pulling her onto his lap.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and tightened her self around him, not wanting to let go. He had the same tight hold on her too.

He moved around so his back was against the wall and kept hugging her gently.

"I'm sorry..." "You don't need to apologize, I shouldn't make you do something you don't feel comfortable with" y/n said back, a bit muffled from herself nuzzling her face into his shoulder.

He sighed. "I know you don't want me to apologize but I really am sorry. Emotions are hard to control, and mine hurt me sometimes.." she hugged him tighter, feeling his pain.

About a minute later of sweet silence the door opened and Cody awed at them.

They quickly got up and interrogated Cody to tell no one of what he saw. He agreed and handed his 300 credits over.

"Well, I got one thing I wanted." Cross smirked throwing the credits into the air and catching them in his hand again, y/n frowned.

Did anything in there mean anything to him?

"And maybe something else too..." he kissed her quickly and rushed out of the room.

She stood there dazed and so madly in love with this boy.