I cant help falling in love with you

I plugged my ears to keep them from listening to the bad batch bickering.

Wrecker wanted to take a mission one way but then Hunter disagreed. Tech had his own way that he wanted to go with but Crosshair got into a bitchy mood, making tech upset. Echo just sat by and watched, annoyed with everyone complaining and arguing. It all went downhill fast.

I took in deep breaths, trying to calm myself.

Five minutes later they still wouldn't stop!

I span around my chair getting up, I walked into the cockpit. "WILL YOU GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP?!" I yelled at them.

Everyone stopped at the same time, surprised at her outburst.

"COME TOGETHER LIKE ADULTS AND FIGURE OUT THE BEST WAY TO TAKE THIS MISSION" I growled at them before storming off.

Crosshairs POV:

Wow! She's in a mood, well, I am too though. But I'm always in a mood, nothing new.

"That was a bit scary, I must say" Wrecker said with wide eyes. "Than your a wuss Wrecker" Crosshair glared at him. "Mean" he folded his arms. Echo sighed.

"Also, your mad I beat your score last mission I bet, ONLY 34?" Crosshair let out a sarcastic laugh, "PATHETIC" Crosshair acted like he spat while Hunter and Echo just laughed at their antics. Tech was still upset with Crosshair so he ignored them.

"Yeah well I'll show you up this time fucker" Wrecker growled, "That a threat?" Crosshair stood up. "It certainly is" Wrecker stood up too, towering over Crosshair. Though the one thing about Crosshair was that he was stubborn as hell so he would actually get himself into a fight with Wrecker without a doubt.

"Knock it off you two womprats, let's figure this plan out. Techs seems like a good idea but a few things need to be added. Crosshair go take care of y/n" Hunter separated the two.

"Me? Why me?" Crosshair complained, "Because, your like the only one that can calm her down. Plus you two obviously have a thing for each other" Tech spoke up finally, crossing his arms.

"No, you take of her. She's not my problem" he rolled his eyes and sat down.

"Cross if you don't go we'll lock you in a room with tech for hours so he can annoy you with all his useless information." Echo warned.

"Sir yes sir" Crosshair got up immediately. That would be like dragging him through the fires in hell, no way is he gonna deal with that. Absolutely not. "God I fucking hate you guys" he growled under his breath.

"Heard that!" Tech called after him.

"Yeah okay I don't care! AND I MEAN IT!" He yelled back. He heard tech scowl at him in annoyance, cross just smirked as he made his way to y/n's room.

Your POV: third person

Y/n sat in her room with her blanket over her head, her headache was getting worse every minute.

Soon she heard the door slide open, meaning someone was here. "Hunter, just leave me alone. I'll be okay, you don't need to worry" she mumbled.

"I'm not Hunter"

Her eyes shot open and she looked over at Crosshair with shock. "God! You scared me! Don't do that you stick!" she growled at him.

"Awe, is someone mad?" He teased her, knowing it would drive her mad.

"Get out Crosshair" she snuggled back into her blanket and sheets. "No, not until you feel better. Apparently I'm supposed to help you" he said in a very obvious sarcastic tone.

She groaned, "I'm helped, now leave"

"No" he told her, "Why do you have to be so stubborn you prick?" She sighed.

A few seconds of silence confused her, behind her the bed dipped. She flipped over and he was laying down beside her on his back with his hand in the air, acting like he was shooting targets.

She watched as he chewed his toothpick in content. "You can cuddle if you'd like to" he said into the quiet.

"I'll pass, thank you Mr. Bones" she flipped over again. "You do realize I'm not leaving, right?" he said to her.

"I know, sleep here if you want, just stay on that side" she got comfortable, "Was already planning on it, you get the comfy bed so how could I not?" he sighed. She chuckled at his snarky comment.

"And... you do realize in your sleep you automatically go to snuggle me, right?" He said a few seconds later.

She froze up, not expecting it.

Moments later she heard his dry chuckle fill up the silence, "It's okay, I won't complain" y/n growled, "Just shut up and sleep"

"Fine"

Later in the night...

(I recommend listening to Cant Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley while you read this, I listened to it while making it. It's very nice)

Y/n woke up rubbing her eyes. And Crosshairs theory proved to be true. The two were tangled and fit together perfectly like a puzzle.

"Wise men say, only fools rush in"

Their legs were tangled with her head on his chest and her arms wrapped around him. His warmth was comforting. His fingers were in her hair with his other arm on her waist.

"But I can't help falling in love with you"

His soft snoring was comforting as well. She wrapped herself tighter around him.

"Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?"

She grabbed his hand that was in her hair and kissed it gently. She enjoyed his company, but that was something she would only tell herself.

"If I can't help falling in love with you"

She heard him softly chuckle. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you-" he suddenly kissed her. She had no idea how he found her face so quick but she kissed him back with carefulness.

"Like a river flows, surely to the sea"
"Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be"

His hand that was kissed ran down her face and cupped her jaw gently. She put her hand on his. He tasted like wood and vanilla, it was a nice blend surprisingly.

"Take my hand, take my whole life too"

They let go to get air. That was the most magical kiss she ever kissed with someone.

"God I love you..." he said with a smile that she could barely see. "Is that a smile I see?" She put her hand on his face and ran her thumb across his lips. He chuckled.

She gave him a small kiss, "I love you too..." he put his forehead against hers softly and hummed with happiness.

They shared one last kiss.

"For I can't help falling in love with you~"