How about we find out? (Lemon 🍋)

She ran to crosshairs room, excited to tell him that she got more droid kills than him.

"Ooooooh crosshair!" She sang at him and knocked on his door.

"Fuck offffff!" He sang from the other side of the door.

He sounded out of breath and It sounded like he was trying to hide something else.

A small moan muffled out but it was quickly silenced.

Her eyebrows raised, "Your just upset I beat you, AGAIN!" She bursted out into laughter.

Another quiet moan she could barely hear.

"Pleasuring yourself I hear?"

She giggled, "I hope your thinking about me..." she knocked again, "I wouldn't be annoyed if you were thinking about me!"

Another knock.

Rustling was heard inside his room.

The door slammed open and he tazed her before slamming the door and locking it again.

"Ouch you bitch!" She called to him.

"Where the fuck did you get a taser?!" She laughed.

The door swung open again, he grabbed her collar dragging her into the dark room.

He closed the door, locking it.

"You better leave me the hell alone..." he threatened, grabbing her collar again and shoving her against the wall.

"Or you'll-...."

she looked him up and down turning redder by the second,

"what?"

She gave him a lustful gaze.

He pressed her harder into the wall. "How about we find out?" He growled.

"How about we do..." she put her hands on his chest.

The evening was filled with shushed moans and sheets being grabbed.

"Has anyone seen y/n and crosshair?" Tech asked.