Left me for a kid

Hey all. This chapter deals with trauma and suicide. Please please do not read if you're not okay with that. Just know there's ALWAYS someone out there who can help. I love you all so much <3

"I'm glad to have you back Cross, I missed you" Tech gave Crosshair a hug.

It had been a week since they got his chip out. He didn't want to hug Tech back though as much as he should've. Tech worked day and night thinking of ways to get his brother back.

Tech moved away uncomfortably, "Just.. get some sleep, okay?" Tech told him softly. Crosshair only nodded and looked away. Tech sniffled and walked to his bunk.

Crosshair rubbed his arms in some sort of attempt at comfort. He started to shake and dropped the hatch to go for a walk.

Cross walked for a while until he ended up at a cliff edge.

Tempting.

He thought about his brothers, Tech, Wrecker, Echo. He smiled thinking of them. But Hunter, he just couldn't find himself to forgive.

He heard movement behind him and turned his head to see Hunter standing there. "I wanted to make sure you were okay.." he walked closer and Crosshair moved backwards towards the cliff. Hunters eyes quickly filled with worry at crosshairs actions.

"Why Hunter." He said with a pained expression. "Why what?.." Hunter slowly moved closer. "Why'd you leave me there? Why'd you never come back? Why'd you leave me for a fucking kid man?" His voice broke and tears began to fall.

"You never even tried. You just left, every time. All for the kid, and not your own brother. Didn't you always tell us you wouldn't leave your own behind?" His head looked towards the long drop behind him. "Crosshair, please... don't do this"

"And why shouldn't I?" He said coldly, "You wouldn't care anyway-" "yes I WOULD CROSSHAIR!" He yelled in anger.

He shut his eyes for a moment before he softened his tone again, "Please, just come back. I worried day and night for you" Hunter stepped closer, Crosshair stepped back. He was nearing inches now.

"Don't do that." Crosshair growled. "Don't try now to act like you care when you never did. Fuck that." The wind blew on crosshairs back. Hunter inched forward and slowly put his hands on Crosshairs cheeks.

Hunter began to cry too seeing such pain and darkness in his brothers once warm amber eyes.

"I love you so much Crosshair, I don't want to loose you like this. Please. I'm sorry. ....Please...." He begged, his voice full of regret and fear.

He tried to grasp Crosshair to tug him away from the dangerous cliff edge. "Cant you hear me? I'm not coming

Hunter screamed his name as Crosshair pushed him away and fell backwards.

home..."