66

LITERALLY CRIED WHILE MAKING THIS))

"Like it?" She giggled. Crosshair grunted in response as he tested out her lightsaber.

"Now try this" she showed him a new technique. He span the lightsaber around his whole body then stopped it at a dramatic pose on his side.

"Yeah there you go!" She smiled at him. He gave a small smirk, proud of himself.

"I see I cracked into your soft side?" She elbowed him, he rolled his eyes and tried the spin again.

He did it again but stopped suddenly.

He touched his earpiece as if he was listening to something then looked down at the lightsaber.

The only sound was the crackling of her lightsaber and the chirping of the critters in the forest around them.

"Crosshair?" She laughed, confused as to why he stopped. Dramatic much?

He began breathing fast and looked over at her.

He had glossy eyes that had a dark intensity to them.

"Cross?" She chuckled nervously, afraid of his sudden change of behavior.

He straightened up.

He walked over to her slowly as if he was a predator stalking his prey, "Cross, your scaring me now" she took a few steps back.

His eyes narrowed, then he stabbed her with her own lightsaber.

She took a few steps back in shock as he shoved the saber deeper into her stomach. The dark look in his eyes terrified her. Her knees became weak and she collapsed to the floor.

He turned the lightsaber off.

She took in many breaths and her eyes began to tear up.

Why?

All of a sudden cross let out a very distressed wail and fell to his knees, throwing the saber.

He was shaking violently, he grabbed her and held her in his lap. He rocked back and forth.

He kissed her forehead, "I'm so sorry what have I done what have I done!" his voice cracked.

I'll miss you

He cried as he hugged her, "nonononono" his breath became very unstable and fast.

"I need-" he hiccuped, "I-I need tech..." he tried to stand up but fell back down.

And I'm sorry I never told you.

"Please y/n don't die p-please" he crawled over to her.

"Cross..." she said in a low voice. She opened her eyes to see his pale face and fragile eyes, spilling tears every second.

My love, stay alive for me.

"If I ever died, I've always wanted to see the eyes of the one I love before I go" her eyes softened and pressed her cheek against the palm that he held on her face.

"p-p-please no I'm so sorry"

"I love you"

He whimpered as she gradually fell limp in his arms.

Cross took in a shaky breath and his eyes widened.

He just killed the only person he ever genuinely laughed with.

The person he truly and deeply cared for.

The person he swore he would give his life to protect.

He screamed.

And now, now she's gone.

Right here.

Right in his arms.

By his hand.

🥀

He watched as the flowers danced by the stone. Her favorite flowers.

Queens heart.

They hugged the tombstone gently with carefulness to their stems.

Crosshair knelt down and felt the softness of the pedals.

"I love you too, and I'm sorry I never told you"