Hut Part 2

Sorry for short chapter and how long it took. Schools starting soon 😫😫

Juno sat in the hut for a while waiting through the night for Crosshair to get home.

When the door opened she swung her head up but in walked the girl named Omega. "Hey" she said softly and gently closed the door.

"Supposed to be in bed but I don't listen to hunter" they giggled. "You're.. Juno, right?" She came and sat down by her. Juno hummed in response, "Omega?" "The one and only" Juno let out a sniff of amusement.

"You know uh..." Juno looked at her, "I didn't know Crosshair had a daughter. He's very hush hush about his life." Juno looked back at the fire, "I know, he was very quiet with me growing up. Supported my mother thankfully but left often. Duty calls."

She shrugged, "I never had a say in anything. I grew up with my mom, that night he came home to see us. I was so happy to see him, mom too. They never married, they were happy the way they were. Bittersweet to me. But.. it all went wrong, the house caught fire from the storm." She didn't believe that, someone sabotaged them and tried to kill them.

"I'm sorry" "Don't apologize, it's in the past" she played with the fire thinking about that night. "I don't know if this is in my right to ask this but... do you like.." she rubbed her neck, "do you forgive him for.. what happened? And when he left you?"

Omegas question stunned her for a second before the door opened, they turned around and Crosshair walked in.

"You BOTH are supposed to be sleeping" he glared at them and set down his equipment, clearly tired by the way he walked.

"Bed Omega!" He said in the most fatherly tone she's ever heard. The two snickered before omega said goodnight and left.

"You've never used that tone on me" she looked at the fire, "Never had to, you were a good kid," she smiled at the praise, "plus, that one nips at my shins" Juno let out a chuckle at his annoyance.

He kicked his shoes off and fell onto his bed with a huff. "Long night?" "Don't even get me started, I stayed in the same spot the entire time" Juno heard a pop as he stretched his back. She made a face and held back her laugh.

"Hey Dad can we talk?" She felt him get uneasy for a moment but hide it with comfort. "Of course" he got up and sat by her.

"What really happened that night?" He stiffened.