Tied up

We were running down the hall, the amount of droids was overwhelming.

Crosshair grabbed me and swung us into a closet, it was tightly compact so our chests were pressed together.

His helmet tilted ever so slightly. "This is really awkward- (shshSHH)" Crosshair cut me off, gunshots and footsteps were sounded outside.

Suddenly the door opened and we both aimed our weapons at the target but it was just Hunter.

"Oooo, people what's happening in here?" He wiggled his eyebrows and snickered as Crosshair pushed him aside and got out.

"NEVER DROPPING THAT GUYS!-" "-SHUT UP HUNTER!" We said at the same time as we stormed off.

Later in the evening me, Tech, Echo and Crosshair were walking in the woods for fun. It was starting to get dark so it was the perfect temperature.

"I'm gonna go do some target practice" Crosshair told us and walked off. Tech and Echo went off to go study a plant they have never seen before.

I stood there choosing wether I wanted to hang with plant studiers or a very skilled marksman.

One boring, one scary.

Guess we're in it for the thrill. "yo..." I whispered to myself and chuckled thinking about Wrecker.

I walked in the direction Crosshair went. I realized he was blasting trees, I snuck behind him to jump on him and scare him.

As I was walking I stupidly tripped over a root because of the dark and fell right onto him.

We both shouted in surprise. I leapt off him and tried to run.

"No!" He snarled, snatching my leg and pulling it, making me fall.

"Ah!" I shouted as I hit the floor.

He flipped me and climbed on top of me, holding me down.

"What is your problem you kriffing idiot!! You could gotten me or yourself killed!" He shouted at me, "I'm sorry okay! If I saw the root there I would've been more careful!" I shouted back.

He kept the pressure on me so I still couldn't get up. The silence was a bit uncomfortable and I thought I noticed him glance at my lips but it was hard because of the dark.

"Get off dumbass" I got close to his face. Eventually he shoved me to the ground and got up, grabbing his gun in a huff.

"Leave" he growled. "No" I said bluntly. He stiffened up and turned around, prowling towards me like a angry Nexu. He grabbed my collar and slammed me into a tree.

"I've given you your chance to leave and you didn't take it. So how about this. I'll just tie you to this tree- CROSSHAIR IF YOU DO THAT!" I cut him off in a panic but he's already got me tied up. I struggled against the hard ropes.

His hand gently traced my jaw, I felt my face heating up against his touch.

"Hope it's comfortable love" he smirked and packed up his equipment. "Be back later tonight" "crOSSHAIRRRRRR!!!!!" I screamed. "YOU DESERVE IT!" He called back.