Emergency Landing PT 1

Responding to @_IDKAM_'s comment

Y/n scrolled through Instagram late at night

Y/n scrolled through Instagram late at night. Every day was the same. Same routine. Wake up, eat toast, sometimes nothing at all. Work for 6 hours. Come home, shower, homework and then play on her phone until she fell asleep.

Bland.

Blank.

College was draining and paying the bills and working overtime to be in her small house was exhausting.

She sighed closing her phone and setting it on the bed side table. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness.

"Koji? Where are you?" She sat up calling for her dog. Her sweet goofy golden retriever got up sleepily from the floor and jumped onto the bed.

"Sorry to wake you" she chuckled and rubbed his cheeks. The jingling of his tags caught her attention.

"Hm.. Did I not take off your collar? I'm sorry I thought I di-" she got cut off by a loud crash outside and a bright flash. She screamed and Koji leapt off the bed barking with his back fur standing up.

"Koji- Koji come here" she said in fear, y/n opened the blinds. Something hit the hill up near her house.

"Oh my fucking god" she said shaking. Y/n got up and raced downstairs.

"You- stay inside" she pointed at Koji, leaving him inside. She raced to her neighbors. She knocked on the door and they answered immediately. Her neighbor was a teenager just like her, her name was Dani. Short for Danielle.

"You see that shit?! Was it a part of an astroid or something?" Dani said as they walked to the backyard.

"I don't know but Koji's going insane, you hear him?" Y/n and Dani laughed. Flames were seen up on the hill. "20 bucks for you to go up there" Dani said watching the fire.

"Double it and maybe I will" y/n smirked, "Bet, but if it's aliens and you get abducted? Not my fault babes" Dani laughed and y/n rolled her eyes.

She made her way up the hill when she started hearing voices. "WE NEED TO STOP GIVING WRECKER CONTROL OF THE SHIP SO STUFF LIKE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN!" Someone shouted.

Y/n's brow furrowed. "Calm yourself Tech, god- where are we?" Another voice said. She peeked over and saw five people, one being a kid.

"Who's that?" The kid said and the blood from her body drained as everyone looked at her.

One of them walked over and y/n jumped up and began running. "WAIT PLEASE!" They called, she turned around as the person raced after her. "We don't mean any harm! Please stop!" Something in her made her stop. Just a feeling down hidden in her body made her stop.

The person caught up, "Please, just- what planet is this?" They asked. "What the fuck does that mean?" Y/n said shaken up. "Planet please." They asked calmly, "Earth?" She said confused.