Vacation

"How about swimming in the waters of Naboo? That place is perfect for vacations, Senator Amidala told me" y/n smirked.

"That would be pretty fun!" Wrecker said happily with a huge grin on his face. Hunter, Tech, and Echo agreed while Crosshair just ignored everyone. But wherever we go, he goes too. Not like he doesn't have much of a choice anyway.

"So it's decided then?" Hunter clapped his hands together, everyone agreed.

"Alright let's get our asses in hypserspace then" Tech said getting up, "Watch your language bro" Hunter glared, "No" Tech mumbled while trying to hide his smirk. He ran when Hunter stiffened up and gave him another hard glare.

"Boys man, y'all are weird" Y/n's eyebrows raised and sipped on her drink as they felt the ship jump into hypserspace.

Soon enough they made it to Naboo. "Alright, everyone have everything?" They looked around and nodded.

"Towels?"
Mhm

"Sunscreen?"
Mhm

"Swimsuits?"
Mhm

"Food and snacks?"
Mhm

"Alocohol but none for Tech cause he's the toddler?"
MHM!

They laughed while Tech pouted, y/n knew he would sneak some anyway but she ain't gonna snitch on him.

They walked off the ship and made it to a large lake. The hike there was nice, they talked amongst themselves, it was very peaceful. Just the sounds of the forest around them and the quiet talking of their conversations.

Even Crosshair seemed to enjoy himself even if he was silent and walking in the very back.

They made it to a beach and settled down. Tech set up the umbrellas while we put down the food, drinks, and towels.

The guys started taking off their shirts but Crosshair looked uncomfortable looking at the others and didn't take his off.

Y/n walked over, "Hey are you okay?" He clearly didn't see her walk over, "Yeah I'm fine." He said coldly. "Your looking at the others weirdly, are you sure?" "Completely fine, just drop it y/n" he glared at her and set his towel down away from everyone.

"Okay..." she furrowed her eyebrows a little sad that he pushed her away. Yeah he does it all the time but this time it felt different.

Y/n ran back over to the others, she took off her shirt and shorts. Her 2 piece bikini hugged her body nicely. Everybody was looking at her expect for Tech cause he was very respectful, she noticed him glance though. Crosshair eyed her up and down from his spot. She lightly blushed, feeling his eyes on her.

Y/n smirked, "Let's go!"

Wrecker laughed and ran after her and did a cannonball into the water. Y/n screamed as the water splashed her face, she giggled as the other three joined in. Crosshair sat at his towel watching.

"Come on Crosshair! Join us!" Hunter called to him but he got no reply. He sighed and got out of the water to go talk to Crosshair. The others splashed each other in the faces laughing the entire time.

Y/n glanced over to hunter walking back over, "Did you interrogate him?" She chuckled. "Just told him it's okay to be insecure, but he would get absolutely no judgement from us. He's perfect the way he is but it's hard to make him believe that." Hunter frowned and looked back over at his brother. "Oh... insecure, I see. That's what's bothering him. Poor Crosshair, hopefully he warms up to his body. I agree, he is perfect the way he is"

They watched as Crosshair eventually stood up and took off his shirt. Y/n admired his abs and scars that ran along his chest. He had an X tattoo over his heart. She titled her head as he walked over.

"Can you walk any slower?!" Wrecker got out of the water and ran over. Crosshair shouted as Wrecker picked him up and put him over his shoulder.

"wreCKERR NO! BAD!! DONT DO THIS AGAIN! NO! ILL FUCKING KILL YOU! aaAAAAA!!!" He screamed as Wrecker chucked him into the lake.

The group bursted out into an uncontrollable laughter, some of them wheezing.

Soon his head popped up out of the water, he glared at Wrecker and spat water out of his mouth. He coughed a little too as they continued laughing.

"Wrecker launch me next!" Echo got out of the water, wrecker picked him up and flung him into the water. He screamed too. It sucked to laugh now cause their sides hurt.

Y/n swam over to Crosshair as they heard Tech squeal and be thrown into the water too. Hunter shouted at Wrecker to not be thrown.

He rubbed his hair and gave her a small smile, "Feeling okay?" She asked him carefully hoping he wouldn't push her away again, "Yeah I'm doing better. A little less insecure. Ever since you and Echo joined I slinked back into my shell. I'm sorry. I guess I've always been like that" he sighed and sinked a little farther down into the water, keeping his gaze from hers.

"Hey that's completely okay, no one is pressuring you to do anything at all. We love you so so much Cross. Also Wrecker is currently trying to throw hunter into the water it's pretty great" they chuckled.

A little bit of silence watching the two argue.

"20 credits he'll do it even if hunter tells him not to" Crosshair asked. "Oh my god fuck offff, there's no doubt he will!" Y/n folded her arms.

Crosshair smirked as Hunter was thrown farther into the water than everyone else. Wrecker fell to his knees laughing.

Echo and Tech sat together talking, Echo snuck Tech a little bit of alcohol while Hunter wasn't looking. Tech smirked and drank it, thankful for Echo.

The rest of the evening was full of laughs. The night came eventually and they made a campfire.

"I got these from the planet Earth!" Tech started, his face visible from the glow of the fire, "They're called Marshmallows, you have them with chocolate and crackers. Graham crackers specifically. You have to cook the Marshmallow to a golden brown then you put them all together. They're called S'mores I believe. I've never tried these before, wish to join me?" Tech asked them. We all of course agreed.

We made the marshmallows turn a perfect gold, Wrecker accidentally burnt his so Echo gave him his. Wrecker thanked him with a big grin.

They put them on the crackers with the chocolate and ate it at the same time. "That is so good!!" Wrecker shouted happily. We all hummed in content.

They just talked and shared scary stories and stuffed their faces with snacks. It was the perfect vacation.

She got a bit cold so she laid next to Crosshair. Her body slowly automatically went closer to his and he did the same. Soon they were cuddling, sharing their warmth. His hands twirled in her hair gently, making her fall asleep with a small smile on her lips. He kissed her cheek softly.

It was a special feeling.

🌌