Arguments PT 1

"Y/n, your falling behind, fix your stance!" Hunter said from the side of the ring.

She jumped up, attempting to roundhouse kick echo but he grabbed her leg, twisted it and threw her to the floor instead. She got up slowly, "Damn you Echo" she said softly, rubbing her back.

"Again" Tech said from the side, standing by Hunter with a clipboard and pen, marking down what was happening. "Crosshair go in" Hunter ordered him and Cross climbed into the ring.

They got back to starting position.

Echo leaped at her but she dodged him. She payed attention to Crosshair, they circled each other.

She jabbed his shoulder with her elbow, unstabling him for a second. She tried to punch him but he grabbed her arm, flipping her over his shoulder and she landed with a hard thud.

He scoffed.

She flung around and swept his feet, he gasped, not expecting it. She smiled in satisfaction as he landed roughly. She stood up.

Suddenly arms wrapped around her neck and brought her back down to the floor.

She fought against Echo's deathly grip, gasping for air. Then she remembered something Wrecker taught her once.

She grabbed his good fingers and bent them backwards.

He breathed heavily behind her, then finally he snapped and shouted, letting go of her. She kicked him away and leapt up, paying attention to Cross again.

The tension in the room was strong and she couldn't figure out why.

Out of the blue Crosshair punched her side then her stomach, kicking her to the ground shortly after. She got up and clenched her teeth.

"Your always so passive aggressive with me. Getting too rough when we fight. Ignoring me constantly. Leaving when I enter a room. What the hell is your problem Cross?" She told him, visibly upset.

His snaky accent grew strong in anger, "My problem is you being annoying y/n. All the time! You can't seem to follow orders when they're given on missions. Almost getting yourself killed when we carry those orders out, Ni ganar at save gar ass anay ca'nara! ( I have to save your ass every time!) Your so careless-!"

She slapped him suddenly, the room went quiet, Cross was equally as shocked.

"ME CARELESS?" She yelled laughing, extremely mad.

"How about the time you almost got Tech killed? Not shooting the droid that could've ended Techs life, your a fucking sniper, get your shit together man. Your acting like a child" she said in a growl.

"Oh yeah? How about the time you left omega by herself for too long? Hunter was relying on you to watch her and once more she got herself into more trouble. Careless as shit." he growled back. Her mouth gaped.

"Fuck you Crosshair" she flipped him off, climbing out the ring and threw off her gear.

"Fuck you too y/n" he shot back.

Tech, Hunter, and Echo were silent, watching the whole argument play out in front of them. They were shocked, not expecting it to break out.

Tech walked over and put his hand on y/n's shoulder.

"Y/n-" "No no zip it Tech, I've had it" she shook off Tech's hand. She slammed the door on the way out.

Cross grunted, swearing in mando'a under his breath. He was very upset as well.

He climbed out of the ring and started taking off his stuff.

"The hell was that Crosshair?" Hunter asked him confused, walking around the ring to him.

"I didn't know you guys had so much tension building up" Echo said getting up from the ground, rubbing his stomach.

"I didn't even feel it." Tech said, scratching his neck.

"Just, forget it..." he said clenching up. After he got his last piece off he walked out, also slamming the door.

The three stood there in silence, silently agreeing to never talk about this again and began packing up.