Party

I'm back! Sorry it's been a while, I grieved my cat for a little while but I wanted to take a break. Lots of bad things have been happening to me unfortunately. But, I'm moving houses! So updates might be a bit slow, sorry. This chapter is based on a drawing made by kailynnxc on insta. Please go give her a follow! She's a very talented artist!!

 Please go give her a follow! She's a very talented artist!!

Here's what the batch will look like ^^

"Alright batch, this isn't a mission for messing around. Wrecker, I'm looking at you" Hunter glared at a snickering Wrecker.

"Promise me you won't mess it up?" Wreckers lip quivered trying to keep in his laugh. "God" Crosshair hissed. Echo kicked the back of Wreckers knee in annoyance, "Argh! Alright alright okay!" He eyed Echo angrily.

"This is a WEDDING. A WEDDINGGG" Hunter said with his teeth abruptly at them. "So no blowing things up, no causing scenes, and no killing until we find our guy. Got it? Everyone have their suit?"

They nodded, "You ladies can take care of yourselves in the back, everyone will be up here when your finished" Hunter smiled and y/n and omega walked behind the curtains and down the hall.

Y/n helped Omega get into her dress with care. She pulled Omega's hair back and put a headband on. "There you go my love" she grinned as Omega admired herself in the mirror.

Y/n took that time to slip into her dress. She put on her gold bands onto her wrists and a golden choker to fit the black and gold aesthetic the rest were going for.

^^ Your dress y'all- you look gorgeous 💞💞🤭

Making sure her hair looked acceptable they walked back to the pit to meet the others.

"Ah.." Crosshair said gently as he noticed her walking in.

"Wow y/n you look lovely" Echo said with a smile, "She's always looks lovely!!" Wrecker said and earned a glare from Crosshair. "God, end me now" Tech groaned.

Omega ran to hunter, he picked her up and swung her around causing a squeal to be let out of her before setting her down again.

"Alright let's head out, everyone's coms work?" Hunter asked, "...affirmative..." Omega said from the corner as y/n snickered at her. Y/n held out her hand to Omega and she took it excitedly.

The hatch dropped and they began walking to the entrance. The whole group looked fresh compared to their usual armor.

Y/n took a glance at Crosshair, he wore this long black velvet trench coat with black gloves. His boots fit the outfit very nicely. He even put on cologne, smelled of sandalwood. It was a nice scent, almost addictive to her.

As they were walking to the building some in the group put on new accessories.

Tech took off his goggles and put on glasses that fit his prescription.
Wrecker put a black eyepatch over his blinded eye.
And Hunter tied the top part of his hair up and let down a few strands that framed his face.

"Alright, the guy were looking for has blonde hair, brown eyes, a very distinct scar over his face so you'll know it when you see it. I'm looking forward to this one because this guys scammed a large amount of people through his days. Killed many innocents and is a kriffing grOSS PEDOPH-" Hunter stopped himself cause of Echo and y/n glaring at him. "

"There is a CHILD present" Echo said with a angry fake smile. Wrecker coughed awkwardly.

Omega was oblivious to the whole thing cause she was drawn to the sparkly lights coming from the venue.

They made it to the entrance and showed their invitations that tech faked. "Alright your free to go in" the bodyguard said. They walked inside and split up.

Hunter with Omega and Tech.
Wrecker with Echo.
And y/n with Crosshair.
Great.

She followed after Crosshair as he made his way through the crowd. He went to a table but y/n got bored, she didn't want to sit there and wait the entire time like the boring person Cross is. Instead she went to the dance floor, she flowed with the music by herself, a few couples gave her looks but she didn't care.

Y/n definitely felt his eyes prying into her.

As she had her eyes closed a hand ran down her arm. She opened her eyes and a stranger held out their hand curious to if she would take it or not.

Just out of spite of the eyes glaring at her from the table she took the mans hand.

He twirled her around and dipped, she could already feel Crosshairs rage.

After a little while of dancing she was surprised Crosshair hadn't come and broken them up making a dramatic scene in the process. She looked around as they turned and noticed the distinct gold of a jacket.

Crosshair was dancing with a beautiful girl.

He looked at me with mischievous eyes as he dipped her in the same way y/n got dipped. He smiled at her and pulled her close.

'No, your not gonna make me jealous asshole.' She thought.

A little while into dancing suddenly both their partners shoved y/n and Crosshair into each other. Their chests slammed into each other, lips uncomfortably close.

Y/n had her hands on Cross's chest. They could feel each other catch their breath from the shock of the shove. Their partners grabbed each other and danced away smirking at the two. They... set them up!!

Y/n heard Crosshair hum in content and grab her waist with a firm hold.

Their hands clasped together and y/n laid her other hand on his shoulder finally giving in. They soon began swaying to the soft rhythm of the music, it was almost blurred out.

All she could focus on was him.

The feel of his chest rising and falling.
His sweet smell of cologne.
The way his amber eyes melted into hers. Almost the look of a smile tugging the corners of his lips.

She admired everything about him, the corners finally turned into a smirk. He twirled and pulled her close, his face only inches to hers. They breathed heavily.

She laid a hand on his cheek and closed the gap.

She never would've known how soft his lips actually were. They moved in perfect sync, his hands laid on her waist gently.

The kiss was full of pure bliss and tension between the two.

She wanted to get more of him before Techs voice crackled into the intercom. "Target sighted, meet around back." Y/n sighed and Crosshair chuckled.

"How about we go beat this guys ass huh?" he grabbed her hand and led her away from the crowd. She kicked her high heel out so the blade swinged out, "Yeah... let's beat his ass"