Hut Part 1

Wanted to name this character Juno :) ✨

Juno rolled up the bandages on her hands. She had to wrap them up everyday since the incident. The day she singed her hands in a house fire, she lost her mother that day and what of her father?

Never saw him again. She lived with her uncle now.

She dipped her finger tips into coconut oil to sooth the rough surface. She hummed in content as it cooled down. Standing up and stretching she left her house to go practice.

"Please be okay hun! I don't want you coming back all bloody again!" Her Uncle Dean called after her before she left, "Yeah yeah got it!" She grabbed her saber and ran outside into the wilderness, the smell of the springs hit her nose as she ran.

This part of the planet wasn't under the empires control and it was too barren to become a refinery of some sorts.

Juno was glad to live by the forest though, gave her a sense of freedom. Jumping over the creek before coming to her usual spot. The tree was marked and burned with past saber swipes. The trunk was just thick enough to practice on.

Putting her foot back and aiming it at the tree she began to swing around and swipe the tree, the sizzle of bark burning came alive. She stopped and put out the fire before it could spread.

Juno sighed and looked at her lightsaber. It belonged to her mom but it was eventually passed down to her, she's one with the force just as her mother once was.

Her mom and dad weren't married, a clone and a Jedi.
Forbidden love.
Romantic, she scoffed.

Juno tried day and day to forget her father but his memory lived on in her mind, no matter how hard she tried to loose it. The horrifying fire planted itself deep in her mind all the time, even if it was years ago. She was 16 now with all the lovely beautiful trauma.

Juno shook her head and continued to practice, putting out any fire that tried to attack the tree. After some hours she decided it was time to go. Grabbing her stuff she began her trek back to the cabin.

She sniffled for a moment before she heard shouting, hurrying her pace and breaking through the tree line there sat empire ships and people walking in and out of her house. Two people dragged a fighting Dean out of the cabin and to a ship.

She screamed in terror and tried to run to get to him but someone quickly put a cloth over her mouth and nose and she passed out after a small struggle.

She groaned in pain, "Where am I?..." she blinked her eyes open. A gasp "Juno!..." someone said and helped support her. "Huh?" She rubbed her eyes as they adjusted to the light. "Dean?.." Opening them she was met with the same amber eyes she saw all those years ago for the last time.

She reached up and put a hand on the figures cheek, they smiled softly and leaned into her touch, putting their hand on hers.

"...Dad?..." she shakily spoke, her throat hurt.

"I'm so sorry my sweet" he looked to the ground, "I should've never left you." Tears began to slip out of her eyes, "You were only a kid." he grabbed her hand and kissed the palm.

He looked so different than the last time she saw him. A tattoo of a Crosshair was on his right eye, just as his name implied. Scars on his face from past battles, even his ear was chipped. She realized she missed a lot the more she looked at him.

"I-..." she looked around, "wheres Dean?" she clenched her teeth in pain trying to remember what happened. Crosshair sighed, "I couldn't get him in time, I'm glad you came back at the time you did, I was just about to leave." He stood up to grab something.