Coruscant (Lemon 🍋)

WARNING!!
Smut ahead! If you don't feel comfortable with that please do not read this. I understand it's not for everyone. Love you guys and thank you sm for 2.3k views. 💞💞

🍋

I leapt onto the nice bed centered in coruscant. The bad batch was here to help with some mission.

Y/n and Crosshair paid for their own room.

Followed shortly after her was her lanky boy. He landed face first and let out a loud "oof!" when he hit the bed. Y/n let out a wheeze and he looked up with a grumpy face and tried to hide a smile slowly creeping it's way up his lips.

"We don't talk about it" he laughed and gave her a kiss. Y/n kissed him back as he slowly lead her down the bed. He climbed on top of her and she wrapped her legs around his hips, the room already felt hot.

His rough but gentle hands felt their way down her frame. Y/n hummed into the progressively heating kiss.

He lifted his hands to only his finger tips and ran them down her stomach and thighs. Y/n let out a small gasp at the fragile and dangerous touch.

He was intoxicating.

He grabbed her legs and moved them up to his waist. He broke the kiss and gave small kisses on her jaw which drove her crazy.

Cross moved to her neck and took only seconds to find her sweet spot near her collar bone. He gave her hickies that were easy to cover.

Another reason why she fell so hard for him. Fuck, he knew how to treat her right.

"Oh my love..." he hummed against her neck, it echoed through her bones, his hands laid on her waist.

She hid her face in embarrassment as he gave her a look. He chuckled and continued his seductive treatment.

Oh no you don't.

She grabbed his waist and flipped them, the shocked look on his face made her internally laugh.

She ran her hands under his shirt and gave him a lustful kiss. She lifted the shirt and threw it on the floor. His hands cupped her face and pulled her closer. She broke away and began running kisses down his chest as he whined. He breathed heavily and let out a sigh.

She ran her finger tips along his chest which tickled him. "Stop that!" They laughed.

She got on top of him and straddled him, grinding to tease him. He let out a surprised moan and covered his mouth. "Fuck you" he muffled through his fingers and gave out a glare. "I sure hope you do" she smirked and grabbed his hands holding them down as she continued to grind. He let out another moan and bit his lip to stop himself.

She let go of his hands and pulled off her shirt, he sat up and quickly unhooked her bra letting it slide down her body. He kissed gently along her collarbone again. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he worked his magic.

He paused, confusing her. "Are you sure you want to keep going? We can stop if you want" he looked her in the eye making sure her consent was genuine, she nodded. God I love you sharpshooter. "Do you want to keep going?" She asked him. He smirked, "Even a question?" He continued.

His cold hands warmed against her body. Crosshair kissed the space between her breasts and laid her down gently again.

"Crosshair..." she whimpered. "Y/n.." He smirked against her body and grabbed the rim of her pants, sliding them down slowly.

The cold air hit her legs and she shivered. "Okay?" He softly said. He was surprisingly caring for a sniper. She hummed in response and scooted closer to him.

"Kriff your so beautiful" he mumbled against her stomach before laying a kiss. It gave her untamable butterflies.

His fingers hooked her underwear and slid them down her legs.

He licked his fingers and rubbed them softly against her entrance. She lightly gasped at the sudden touch and gripped the sheets. He started slow and gained speed, he knew how much pressure to put unlike other men who thought roughly pushing down would feel good.

She moaned as he got faster, her shaking began and before she could pleasure herself he stopped. "Huh?" He then suddenly stuck two fingers in her, she gasped in surprise and moaned.

He slowly gained speed like he had before, y/n gripped the sheets harder and her head rolled back.

He added another finger and just moments later she felt herself tightening. He stopped once more before she could finish. She groaned angrily. "I'm sorry hun" he chuckled. "I hate you" "love you too" he smirked before pulling off the rest of his blacks.

He gave her a seductive look and pushed his tip in. She covered her mouth and closed her eyes as he went deeper. Going slow to let her adjust.

"Faster" she growled, bucking her hips. When she opened her eyes his gorgeous amber ones met hers and complied, he sped up. He tried to hide his moaning but failed miserably.

"You're doing so well my beauty" Crosshair grabbed her hips, she let a smirk slip. His praises drove her wild.

Her knuckles were turning white from gripping the white cloth.

His thrusts were slowly getting sloppier as time went on and she felt herself tightening. Hopefully he doesn't stop this time. She let herself release and moan loudly, he pulled out and let out onto her stomach. They groaned in pleasure and Crosshair collapsed for a moment.

They sat there for a while breathing heavily and enjoying each other's company before cross got up.

Y/n's eyebrows furrowed. He came back with a warm towel and cleaned her up. She sat there with a huge smile on her face. He ordered some food for them and let her enjoy herself while he got in the shower.

He came back, "Can we at least cuddle? I'm feeling in the mo-" before he could finish his sentence she was already in his arms and legs tangled together.

"I love you so fucking much Crosshair, your the reason I wake up every morning with a smile on my face. I love you" she mumbled into his chest, his hum vibrates through his body and he squeezed her closer to him.

"Well... your smile is on my mind" he said softly and gave her one more kiss on the cheek.