Jealousy

Y/n smacked Hunters arm. "Stop it!" She laughed and tried to get away from his tickles.

"No!" He yelled and continued tickling her sides.

Y/n could hardly breathe and begged him to stop. (😳 oh?)

"Stop it Hunter." Crosshair growled at him suddenly. The air went still. Y/n and Hunter stopped immediately. Crosshair NEVER used that tone unless we were interrogating someone, which was usually mostly Crosshair.

"Is there a problem Crosshair?" Hunter asked confused, "She told you to stop, so stop" he clenched his jaw in anger.

Hunter rubbed his neck and moved away from y/n.

Crosshair unclenched his jaw and walked away. "Okay um.. that was terrifying" hunter said with wide eyes. "AGREED" y/n laughed.

"You might wanna make sure he's okay" Hunter raised his eyebrows and patted her shoulder, walking away.

Y/n got up to find Cross, she saw he was outside the ship. She pressed the button to let down the hatch and walked out to talk to him.

He was shooting at tree trunks with his 773 firepuncher, his usual choice of weapon.

"Are.. you okay, Crosshair?"

"I'm fine, why." he didn't once look at her, not even when she stood by him.

"You just seemed really upset inside. Are you sure everything is oka-
Y/n I told you I'm alright! Okay?!" He finally looked at her with a pink face. 

"Crosshair I-"

"J-just- forget about it" he started packing up his stuff embarrassed.

"Were you.. blushing just now?" Y/n said with a shocked expression but a small smirk creeping up on her face.

"No, why would you think that?" He still wouldn't show his face.

"I think your... jealous! Cause Hunter was tickling me!" She laughed.

"I am not jealous!" He pointed at her, still with a pink face.

"Your cute" she grinned. His face turned a darker shade.

"I hate you..." he narrowed his eyes, "Love you too" she kissed his cheek and ran back into the ship. Crosshair stood there utterly confused to why he has a crush on this girl.