two

No One's Pov:

Nayeon shoved Tzuyu to her locker when suddenly a commotion started and the so known fourteen student were the ones who caught the students attention.

It started with Taehyung and Jungkook.. Followed by Yoongi and Namjoon and Jin with Hoseok.. but Jimin was trying his best to stop them.

Not soon after Tzuyu grab Nayeon's hair and Nayeon did it back, When Momo suddenly slap Sana and Chaeyoung punch Jihyo's stomach.. Mina face palmed even tho she don't want to get involve she don't want to leave them hurting each other so she stayed and tried to stop them.

"Hey! Bitches stop it!" Mina tried to shout but because of her small voice it wasn't enough for them to hear her.

Not until the principal's secretary came and told them to go to the office.

The twelve teens death glared each other while the remaining two awkwardly glance at them.

"What happened this time?" The principal ask rubbing his temples in frustration.

"Shit happened." Yoongi answered rudely, not even caring about the principal's glare..

"How many times did the fourteen of you were sent here? How many times did I gave all of you a chance to stay in this school yet what is this trouble again?" The principal ask them looking at each one of them.

The teens only shrug and rolled their eyes, Seeing their reaction the principal sighed and stared at them before coming up with a idea.

"I'll send you all to a camp." the fourteen teenagers look at him in disbelief.

"What?" they all ask in sync, They glared at each other before they stayed quiet.

"I'll send the fourteen of you to a camp until all of you fix these beef between you.. If all of you still haven't fix each other's problem then.. I have no choice but to drop all of you to my school." The principal said.

"No buts and don't even think about not coming, A bus will fetch all of you to your own houses tomorrow. That's all you may leave." As the teens were processing what the principal had said.. Jihyo was the first one who left followed by the others one by one.

The principal watch them leave and sighed... I just hoped this work for the sake of their selves.

To Be Continued..