forty-seven

Mina

Boring.

I rolled my eyes as the teacher in front of us keep on blabbering.

As much as I want to learn, I suddenly lose my motivation. I irritatingly look outside the window and boredly watch the leaves fall from the tree.

Its been too long since that announcement were made and the school is really serious about getting back to where we belong.

The gang obviously wasn't in good shape as well. All of us are trying our best not to talk or interact or even walk together.

Even the groupchat is dead silent.

I puffed my cheeks as I furrowed my eyebrows.

We're graduating in a week. Will we be able to ever interact again?

I'll admit. Even if we just got along for a short time, we got attached to each other.

But now...

"Class dismiss.." I heard the professor said. I lifted my head and sighed in relief.

I caught Jungkook looking at me before he look away and left the classroom.

"Hey Mina.." I heard Bambam called me, I just hummed as I fix my things.

"Why are you and the gang ignoring each other?"

I gave him a sharp look and he must've understand.

"Oh right! I'm sorry for that. This shitty school is really something." he scratch his nape.

I just sighed and patted his shoulder before leaving the room.

Another boring day. And everything is irritating me than usual.

I lazily drag myself to my locker and as if deja vu someone pinned me to it.

"What the-"

"Shhh." A familiar voice shush me.

Jimin?

I look from left to right before facing the boy in front of me, he's wearing a hoodie and a mask.

How did I recognized his voice? I also don't know. Instinct maybe.

And who also wouldn't recognize those beautiful small eyes?

Yes I admit, He's eyes are small but beautiful mostly when smiling.

"Jimin? What the hell your getting yourself in trouble!" I whisper-shouted but he just stared at me as if I made a crime.

He remove his mask and look around before dragging me with him.

I tried taking my hand back but he would just gestured me to stay still.

Shit.

Yea that cussed word is the only thing that is in my mind.

He dragged me at the very back of the school.

I look around. Its only the two of us here. And there is also no cctv camera shits.

"Jim-"

He suddenly hug me.

"-in."

I couldn't move a muscle, obviously I'm stiffened.

"Whaaat?" I ask. I just felt him hug me even more tighter and I can't do anything but to hug him back.

"I miss you." He muttered

I am: a stone

Did he really-- say that?

"Its hard to ignore all of you. I'm starting to hate this hell hole even more." Jimin muttered again.

"Mina-ah." He called out and look down to me, kissing ny forehead.

"Don't you miss me as well?"

I don't know what came into me but I just did.

I burried my face on his hard chest.

"I miss you too. Its also hard for me to ignore all of you." I muttered softly.

I felt him grinned and kiss the crown of my head.

"The world is too cruel for us." He added still hugging me.

I nodded agreeing.

Before I could add a word we were alerted after hearing a footstep.

We quickly pulled away and we quietly move to the other side hidden from where the footsteps are.

I purse my lips realizing we look like wanted criminals hiding from the world so we won't be at dungeon.

Once the footsteps are gone, I heard Jimin release a sigh of relief and pulled me making me land on his lap, immediately making me flush.

"I could risk anything just to see you even if it means I'll get punish because of this stupid school rules." he whispered.

Damn it. Why is it suddenly so hot?

I felt his lips on my cheeks before helping me stand up.

He look at me and smiled brightly as if he didn't let me sit on his lap and went on kissing my cheeks.

"I could risk my image just for you and the gang as well."

To Be Continued..