four

No One's Pov:

Just like what the principal had told them, He really did send a bus to send them to their camp.

As they one by one rode the bus, They quietly took a seat far from each other not even greeting or glancing.

After a few hours they had arrived, they took their things and went off the bus and watch the bus drove away.

'Aish.. when will those teachers arrived?' Momo ask herself, secretly rolling her eyes.

'This is so suffocating..' Jihyo thought sarcastically, looking around the place before sighing..

'I should have just leave them when they fought, I should have been with Kai and Taemin by now..' Jimin thought also rolling his eyes before gripping his luggage's handle tight.

Not that long two figures had arrive making them sighed in relief while the others muttered 'finally'.

"I'm sorry kids.. We went to the mart to buy our foods, Anyways... let's go?" Mrs. Song ask, The fourteen of them just nodded and followed the two.

As they were walking they couldn't help but of course take some pictures because of the beauty.. But of course they can't help but distract some mosquitoes..

And their target is Sana, Speaking of the girl she sighed loudly and harshly tried to shoo them away but its no use..

"Ugh! get away from me!!" she lash out, They look at her debating if they could help her or not but someone beat them to it.

"You shouldn't have wear a strong perfume, Now they are after you.." A deep voice said that startled her.. Sana look up only to roll her eyes..

"The fuck you care?" she ask that came out rudely, Taehyung who is use on rude people just shrug, "Erase the 'care' part cause I don't actually care.." before he walked away leaving the girl who was staring badly at him as if making a hole to his back.

Sana grumbled and irritatedly followed and to her luck the mosquitoes had leave her alone.

They finally arrived at their destination and looks like their expectation had crush down.

Just like what people said.. Expect the Unexpected..

They disgustingly look at the unprepared tent and some other messy materials before looking at the two teachers.

Mrs. Kang smiled at them, "To see your team work, you'll be split into a group and built the tent, the tools are complete so you won't have to worry, Here are the teams.."

"In team one jin, nayeon, yoongi, jihyo, momo, hoseok, namjoon then team two is chaeyoung, jimin, mina, taehyung, sana, jungkook and tzuyu.. That's all and get to work students!" Mrs. Kang continued before helping Mrs. Song with some other things.

The fourteen teenagers rolled their eyes in response..

'We just arrived then we have to work? Aish..' Namjoon thought, he grumbled and took his things putting it somewhere near him.

'Just the thought of staying here in the woods with these thirteen other fuckers is already worst for me.. Then we have to work on this freaking tent?!' Yoongi thought angrily..

As they were fixing the tents, of course bickerings and fighting can't be remove, every seconds or minutes there's someone who'll fight or bicker since they thought its getting useless and useless they decided to just shut their mouths up.

As they were done, they were given who'll be those roommates.. In tent 1 jin, nayeon, namjoon and chaeyoung in tent 2 are jimin, mina, jihyo and yoongi tent 3 are hoseok, momo, taehyung and sana and the last tent was for jungkook and tzuyu.

The two youngest look at each other before rolling their eyes, "Can't I be roommates with a girl? How come your fine with a girl and a boy alone in one tent?" Tzuyu ask rather sarcastically remark.

"Well.. the principal was the one who gave the list.. Ms. Chou, now hurry up and go to your tents to have a rest, we don't have a activity today.. it will start tomorrow also be sure to be on time for dinner, Dinner is in 7pm." Mrs. Song said

The fourteen just nodded and went to their respective tents even pretending some of them doesn't exist.

To Be Continued..