eleven

"The dishwasher for tonight is Jihyo," Mrs. Song said, Jihyo's body stiffened and sighed.

'In all of places I could start washing, Why in this camp?' she thought.

It was after dinner.. Meaning its their last night, The gang had a very memorable stay and get together earlier..

As the others help Jihyo on putting the dishes on the small sink.. They made their way to their own cabin to prepare their things for tomorrow..

Jihyo was obviously left by herself inside the kitchen as she blankly stared at the uncleaned dishes.

"You won't be finish if you keep on staring at the plates." A deep voice behind startle her, She turned around seeing her male version at school.

Yoongi walk to her while holding a cup. Seems like he went out to drink some water.

"I-i know.. I'm just warming myself since its cold.." Jihyo stutter. Yoongi raised an eyebrow at her.

"You sure? Or you don't know how to wash the dishes?" Yoongi ask, still raising an eyebrow. Jihyo rolled her eyes at him. The older male shook his head and decided to teach her.

"You do it like this.." Yoongi walk beside her taking a plastic bag to put the fishes bones inside. "You gather the foods that are left in the plates and put it in a plastic bag so it will not gather at the sink." Yoongi added.

Jihyo was watching his every move. She purse her lips as she was embarrass.. "No need to be embarrass not everyone is perfect." Yoongi said glancing at the female while washing off the oil from the plates.

"I'm sure you know how to sponge this plates.." Yoongi said, looking at the girl with one of his eyebrow raise again.

"U-uhm, yea of course.." Jihyo stuttered, "Great then, I'll leave you by yourself." Yoongi drank his water and put his cup on the sink and left the younger.

Jihyo breath and sighed, Hesitantly grabbing the sponge, putting some dishwashing liquid on it and grab a plate. 'Is this how to wash a plate?' she ask herself.

She was about to continue when two arms slip beside her waist, grab the plate and sponge instead. "This is how you do it.." the familiar voice said from behind her.

Jihyo's breath hitch once again and look up seeing Yoongi, The male look at her then back at the dishes. "I'll help you wash the dishes, I'll sponge it while you wash and dry it." Jihyo was about to move out in front of him.

"If you still don't know how to wash off the soap and dry the plates, I don't know anymore.." Yoongi commented. Jihyo glared at him, flustered.

"O-of course, I know!" She slap his arms and move beside the guy to wash off the plates that he have sponge on. Yoongi smirked and chuckled at her, And they both continued on the dishes.

As they were done.. They both dried their hands and went inside their cabin. Jimin and Mina were both already sleeping when they reach there, Jihyo carefully fix her things for tomorrow, And once she's done, She quietly stood up to turn off the light.

She look around realising that even Yoongi had already fell asleep. She shook her head and went to her place.

'Gosh, that's just so embarrassing.. I'm the female but I don't even know how to do that basic task.' Jihyo thought, her face reddening in embarrassment, ' But he's right.. not everyone is perfect' Jihyo thought again..

She just sighed and tried to sleep, And gladly she did fell asleep.

--

It was finally morning and everyone is fixing their things putting it inside the bus and helping the teachers with the tents and other things that they used from the last few days..

And as usual the two youngest keeps on bickering and fighting every time they look, or bump each other. The others just ignored them but of course others like Jihyo, Mina, Yoongi and Jin couldn't handle their noisiness.

"Yah you two! When will the two of you settle down?" Jin ask rubbing his temples.

"Not in a million years, Jin." Tzuyu answered, rolling her eyes. Jungkook shrug and pointed the younger. "Like what she said."

They shook their head at the two and just continued with what they are doing and once all of them are done they rode the bus and on their way home.

Not like their first day, they were really quiet as if there is no one inside the bus. But now its noisy, girls were talking and laughing with each other the boys were also doing the same thing then Hoseok suddenly played some songs from his speaker as all of them sang and got closer even more.

They all exchange numbers and wave goodbye to whoever go out of the bus first.

"Well.. let's all meet each other tomorrow?" Namjoon ask

"Yea, See you guys!" Nayeon cheered, then one by one the school bus sent them to their own houses.

To Be Continued ..

A/N: Yes I know its lame.. Anyways hit that star button, It's pretty much appreciated.