seven

"Aish.. i'm tired," Nayeon said before stretching her limbs..

"A little few more walk.." Jimin said and continued walking..

Nayeon heaved a breath and took her water bottle, drinking a few and followed the younger boy.

As they were walking they heard a loud creek making them look around.. "Fuck don't tell me there is a ghost? or a vampire? worst a werewolf?" Nayeon ask hiding behind Jimin.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he look around at shrug... "There's nothing in here.."

Then there's a creek again.. They both hastily turn their heads on the direction.. They move a little backward until they heard some small voices..

"Are elves real?" Jimin ask, Nayeon rolled her eyes.. "Tsk. what makes you think their real?"

"Says the one who believes that ghost, vampires and werewolf exist." Jimin answered back.

Nayeon smack his head making him wince.. "Ouch! You're hands are dang heavy!"

Then there are noises again.. "Bitch.. don't tell me,"

Then a long fat body appeared that made them scream so loud.

--

"Yah Jeon Jerkook! Are you suurree about this?" Sana ask putting her blouse back but was pulled out by the younger.

"Yes i'm sure now keep quiet.."

"But were in the woods.." Sana said again, Jungkook hovered beside her and took her blouse putting it beside him.

"Just trust me.." Sana whimpered in pain, "Shit it hurts.."

"It wouldn't hurt if you could stop squirming around.." Jungkook scolded.

"Yah!! Be careful!" Sana whined smacking the younger's back, "Yah take a deep breath."

Sana took a deep breath but was still hissing in pain.. 'Dang it, It hurt..'

After jungkook is finish on cleaning her wounds on her shoulder.. He stood up and gave her blouse back not looking at her to not see her cleavage.

Jungkook turn around to give her a privacy until he heard Sana called him that she's finish.

"Next time don't just ran and randomly slip.. Your shoulder must've been hurt." Jungkook said

"Wow.. didn't knew Mr. Playboy could be concern, How many girls did you charm up to fall for your tricks?" Sana ask amused, she stood up while Jungkook took the first aid kid.

Jungkook shrug.. "Many, not my fault their delusional.."

"True tho.." Sana said nodding, If you've been wondering why they weren't fighting like the others.. They were actually cousins but never really interacted at school.

They only interacted at their house and doesn't really mind each other at public places unless its important.

And the scene earlier.. Sana actually saw a cute small tree until she ran towards it not seeing a few medium rocks on her way.. She trip and gladly she didn't hit her head but her shoulders are aching so bad.

"Let's hurry up so we can go back.. I think its already afternoon and we still haven't eaten lunch." Jungkook said grabbing her hand and started walking again.