thirteen

Morning classes were finally done as its already lunch time.

Students quickly grab their purse and went out of their classrooms going to the cafeteria or to eat outside the school.

Momo waved goodbye towards her friends- Seulgi and Wendy. The two also waved at her before the four of them separate ways for awhile

Momo was about to go to the cafeteria when someone wrap an arm around her shoulders. She was startle as she look beside her seeing Jackson.

"Ey!" Jackson greeted, Momo giggled and greeted him back. "Hey!"

"Didn't see you for three days, Where have you been?" Jackson ask, confused.

"Got into a usual fight, Got sent into camp." Momo stated, rolling her eyes. Jackson crack a laughter.

"Seriously? The fourteen of you still wasn't done with that beef? That's pathetic!"

"Tsk. At least all of us were fine now, We all make-up at wednesday night."

"Ah so yesterday you guys had a rest?" Momo nodded at Jackson.

"Glad all of you make-up, So does that mean all of you are a group of gang now?"

"Yup!" Momo answered, nodding and popping the letter 'p'.

"Ey ey! Hoseok!" Jackson suddenly called out, Momo look around and saw Hoseok not far away in front of them.

She gulp and tried not to react anything,

"Ey Jackson!" Hoseok called out, Jackson let go of Momo's shoulders and went to have a high five with Jackson.

"Didn't see you in awhile bud." Jackson said, chuckling

"Was sent on a camping with my new friends." Hoseok said, glancing at the girl with Jackson.

"You and Momo?" Hoseok suddenly ask, Jackson glance at the shy female who's looking down on the floor, Jackson smirked and wrap an arm around Momo's shoulders again.

"Why? You like her?" Jackson chuckled, Hoseok widen his eyes and shook his head.. "N-no! I mean I'm just asking."

Jackson laugh and let go of the female's shoulders, "Calm down Seok! Haha! I'm just kidding!"

Momo glared at the laughing Jackson as she nudge his side with her elbow, Jackson wince and pouted.

"She's my bestfriend! Met her in middle school." Hoseok nodded, looking at the girl who's also now looking at him.

"Ehem! You two might melt!" Jackson interrupted, Momo mentally face palmed at him and sent him a quick glare which Jackson obviously got scared of.

"Well, I could see Jinyoung from here, Gonna leave you guys! Bye!" Jackson rush out and randomly pulled a black haired guy towards the cafeteria and they swear they could hear his loud laughter from there.

'Haist.. he's making another scandal for himself..' Momo though, sighing. She look up seeing Hoseok looking at her.

"Uhm.." Hoseok started, "The gang is already at the cafeteria, Shall we go?"

"Uh, yea sure.."

They both casually walk in silence, Feeling nervous beside each other even tho its not there first time being together alone. But this is different walking together as friends.

They both entered the cafeteria and immediately spotted the gang as they saw Jungkook standing, they went to them and greeted them.

"Glad the two of you already came, thought you guys are busy." Jin said, shrugging.

"Uh, we just met with Jackson at the hallway.." the gang nodded at them and gestured for them to seat giving their food.

"Aish, i'm tired." Yoongi yawned, Nayeon snickered at him which the older glared at her for.

"You're always tired, grandpa."

"Tsk. I don't need your opinion." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes.

"I felt weird." Chaeyoung said, Sana widen her eyes. "Your pregnant?!"

"What the hell? No! What pregnant?" Chaeyoung grimaced, glaring at the older girl.

"Oh, you don't know about the preggy thing? Oh well, your still young anyways.." Sana shrug.

"Geez, I know what does that mean, I just thought that I only felt weird i'm already pregnant?" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. Sana shrug again.

"Geez, what's with the preggy thing?" Jimin ask this time. "Sana happened." Jihyo answered, not even bothered.

"Wanna hang-out tomorrow?" Jungkook ask them, looking at each of them. "I mean, its saturday so.."

"I don't see any problem with that.." Taehyung shrug.

"Of course! Where tho?" Tzuyu ask, They stop and think where will they hang.

"Its been too long since I went to a amusement park tho." Jihyo started, It look like they have a light bulb in their head as they patted the girl's head making her to leave a deadpan face making them chuckle.

"Amusement park then!" Hoseok cheered, "Uwu i'm excited!" Nayeon squealed.

To Be Continued..

A/N: I know its lame.. But can you please hit that star button? Its pretty much appreciated.

EDITED