forty-nine

"Five days." Yoongi listed out. "The graduation is nearing."

The boys had met up at the covert court and its only them around, they lock the doors and windows to make it look like there is no one inside.

"Yet we all still haven't reunited." Jin sighed as he rub his temples.

"What if we should invite the girls here?" Jungkook suggested.

"Easy to say but a hard task." Hoseok gloomily said, as he slump his body to a hammock that they made.

'Jungkookie is so lucky' Hoseok thought as he remembered how Jungkook and Tzuyu is always successful on secretly meeting up to each other's house and still have the healthiest relationship.

"...Right"

"Anyways.. I've notice that Joon hyung and Hobi hyung had been really gloomy this days, Mind sharing?" Jimin ask as he look at the two gloomy mens.

"Chaeyoung... broke up with me" Namjoon mindlessly drop making the boys to stop and look at him in disbelief.

"What? Why?" Taehyung ask, shock

Namjoon sighed and irratatingly scratch his head. "Its also my fault tho.. I've been hanging out with Hyejin for the whole month and I can't even give her a single text, call or a note."

"Hyejin? Ain't that your ex-girlfriend?" Yoongi ask, an eyebrow raised.

Namjoon nodded.

"Jerk." Jin retorted to Namjoon, rolling his eyes.

"Why would you do that?!" Jin ask again, trying to maintain his self.

"I don't know."

"What the heck do you mean 'you don't know'?!" Jin ask again, as he punch Namjoon's shoulders.

The boys just went silent. "What about you Hobi hyung?"

Hoseok purse his lips. "Remember my dream job?"

The boys nodded. "I got accepted and.. well, I have to be there right after graduation."

The boys widen their eyes. "Man that's sick."

Jin slap Jimin's shoulder making the younger to winced.

"We're happy Hoseok but.. what about Momo?"

"We've talk about it. And she said she's willing to wait for me but she will move in Japan with her family."

Taehyung observed everyone. He sighed.

'Everything is getting worst and worst.'

Then a picture of a sweet and cheerful girl came to his mind as he quickly stood up and went out of the court not minding his hyungs calling for him.

"Let hyung be.. He's probably looking for Sana." Jungkook shrugged.

--

Taehyung drove his car fast not minding about getting caught after the police.

As he arrive at a familiar house, He look up to the window seeing her.

Taehyung rang the doorbell. Not minding if some classmates will caught him.

Sana heard the bell as she quickly wear her robe, "Wait a minute!" she called out.

As she opened the door a pair of lips was press on hers hastily.