thirty

"Jin hyung! You're taking too long inside there!" Jungkook exclaimed, whining.

"Wait for your turn, juancock!" Jin exclaimed back from the bathroom.

Jungkook whined again and look at Yoongi who's just chilling on the sofa.

"You shouldn't have made that name, I never feel so humiliated in my whole life, Yoongi hyung." Jungkook pouted.

Yoongi only smirked and shrug. "Now you know what it feels."

Jungkook sighed and just chugged his banana milk, hearing the door from the bathroom open, he quickly took his clothes and went to change it.

"Why does he need to change anyway? Its not like he didn't took a bath earlier." Jimin ask-said looking away from his phone.

"Probably to impress someone." Jin chuckled, and dried his hair with a towel.

Jungkook went out of the bathroom and happily drank his banana milk again.

"Are y'all ready? It would be embarrassing for the girls if we were late." Jimin said, standing up.

"Its okay to confess Jimin, Its so obvious you like Mina." Yoongi smirked, standing up from the couch, after seeing the younger's red face.

"I-i don't l-like her!"

"I-i don't l-like her!" Jin imitated. Jimin pouted and sighed giving up.

"You better confess soon bud." Jungkook chuckled, Jimin glared at him.

"You also should confess soon, Kook." Jimin fired back.

"I will on the right time. Am not a coward bro." Jungkook chuckled.

"Let's see about that." Jin smirked. As they all left their room and went to the beach.

"The girls still aren't here." Hoseok notified them, making the four males to nod.

"Speaking of.." Namjoon said gesturing the seven girls behind.

"Sorry were late!" Chaeyoung apologized, grinning.

"No apologies ma'am." Taehyung chuckled, then look at the squirrel girl. "You look like from Hawaii."

Sana chuckled and twirl around, "Do I?"

Taehyung giggled and nodded, "Wanna go get ice cream?"

"On it! You're treat?" Sana playfully ask which made the male to laugh and nodded, "Let's go then!"

"Those two are getting close with each other." Jihyo pointed out, while watching both Taehyung and Sana running to the small ice cream shop not that far away.

"They sure are.." Yoongi gulped, looking away. "Don't you think the others are also close?"

"Of course! The gang click with each other quickly," Jihyo shrugged, "But the two of us never look close tho." the girl pouted.

What Jihyo said obviously make the older guy to be taken aback before grinning widely.

"Why? You want to get close with me?" Yoongi ask, the younger nodded.

"I feel like you're to far to reach, Plus your too intimidating that always made me step back." Jihyo shrug, Yoongi was yet again taken aback to her honesty.

The male gave a soft smile and patted the younger female's head. "Then should we start to get close?"

Jihyo's face brighten and immediately nodded.

"All those lovey dovey around me makes me feel single all of a sudden." Nayeon started, shaking her head.

"Why? You don't have someone who like you?" Jin ask, snorting.