twenty-two

Sana

School is finally over! And I can't wait to go back home to finally have my beauty rest.

I was currently in my locker taking some of the things I want to take with me home and some things I want to leave.

I was also currently with Momo and Mina but they both left already as their drivers already had arrived. While mine still haven't.

I locked my locker and hug my books as I started walking out of the hallway.

As I was walking I felt someone behind me so I quickly turned around only for me get grab on and get pulled.

This scene is familiar..

I tried to break free but the person didn't let me, We arrive at a unknown place with me press on the wall with a hand on my mouth and this unknown guy was leaning on to my shoulders that's why I couldn't see his face.

But these broad shoulders are really familiar. This scene is so hecking familiar.

I tried moving around but the man didn't let me. I breath heavily as I couldn't properly breath, and thank the heavens he seems to noticed that as he softly lessen his hand over my mouth but he gestured for me to be quite.

I tilt my head in confusion seeing Taehyung Kim, again.

He was still leaning on me looking for something or someone before walking out leaving me alone again just like before.

"Hey yah! Aren't you going to explain what just happened?" I ask, running beside him.

"What happened?" He ask with his natural deep voice. I scoffed in disbelief.

Does this guy have a short-term amnesia or what?

"What happened back there!" I exclaimed

"Oh that.. nothing, I just feel like doing that." My jaw drop.

"What?" I ask still in disbelief.

"Yea.. I was actually looking if my fangirls had followed me now their gone, so.." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Aish Kim Taehyung, you made me nervous for nothing!" I exclaimed again, pouting slightly but I glared at him.

"Nervous? I made you nervous?" He ask, I nodded and shrug.

"Why do you sound happy? I just said you made me nervous.."

"Nothing.." He shrug and bluntly place his hands inside his pants pocket's as he look at me.

"Is there something in my face?" I ask getting conscious about how he stare.

He nodded that made me panic. I opened my mouth to ask but he beat me to it.

"Beauty.."

Am I hearing things or what?

I blinked a few times processing what he said, I was speechless and I notice him smirk, He suddenly patted my head.

"Take care on your way home." Taehyung lastly said before walking away.

I still couldn't believe what just happened as i'm stuck in the middle of the hallway.

Gladly my phone rang so I shook my head and quickly answered the phone.

[Ma'am Minatozaki I'm sorry if I just arrived now..]

"No worries Mr. Oh! I'm on my way there!"

I ended the call and immediately ran to the main door to leave. I immediately spotted the car and immediately rode it, cheerfully greeting my favorite driver.

As we are on our way home I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened earlier.

Is he fine? Hope he is.. He's being weird.

To Be Continued..