seventeen

It was monday again, meaning Back to School.

Chaeyoung look at the time, 5:09 am, She still have lots of time and its impossible for her to be late.

Chaeyoung stretch her body before going inside the bathroom to do her thing. After she's done she wears her bathrobe and wear her school uniform, and applied a very light make up to her face, and fix her hair.

After she's done, she check the time again before going down stairs to eat her breakfast.

Chaeyoung look around the kitchen to search for her mom but a certain note caught her attention.

Chaeyoung sighed after reading the note, Her mom is a single mother, who works really hard. For Chaeyoung they are already wealthy but why does her mom have to work really hard?

She just put the money to her skirt's pocket and went to the fridge for foods, She saw a bento box so she took it and put it inside the microwave.

After heating she move to the lonely dining room and started eating, quietly.

Its not new for Chaeyoung, She is already used to her mother not being with her but of course she still seek her mother's presence, but she knew she shouldn't give herself a hopes up knowing there is only 0.01 percent for that to happen.

Either her mom is home or not, She still feels alone, Even if her mom is home she is only inside her office room and work, leaving Chaeyoung wondering if she have eaten or not, sleep or not.

Yes her mom is workaholic, She doesn't even know who is her dad, but her mom did share that he left them, after Chaeyoung turned five.

Her mom didn't say the reason, and she didn't bother asking.

Chaeyoung sighed, and finish her breakfast checking the time at the microwave. 6:17 am

She just put the chopstick and the bento box inside the trash before washing her hands and went upstairs to brush her teeth again and take her things.

After everything, Chaeyoung took her things and left to school. She arrive and quickly spotted some familiar teens a few distance away from her car.

Chaeyoung took her things and rush to them, "Morning guys!"

"Oh? Morning Chaeng!" the gang greeted, but what Chaeyoung observed they are still incomplete.

"I guess your right Kook, Tae might be the one who's late." Namjoon started, pointing at someone.

They look at where he is pointing at and saw Momo who just went out of her car.

"Poor Taehyung." Sana said, faking a sympathy. "But all in all this is exciting, I wanna know the whole school's reaction."

They nodded at Sana, One thing is for sure that will make them even more close, They'll gonna be a prank group. Judging on their images back before they make up, they are already pranksters.

"What the heck i'm late?" They heard Taehyung said, they snickered and the boys patted his back. "Good luck bro."

"Nah this ain't new to him, Mr. Party Animal have done a lot more pranks tho." Tzuyu said, Taehyung playfully glared at her.

"Oh man, another trouble that I like."

"See y'all after lunch!" Hoseok called out, they nodded.

To Be Continued..